Veins

joey roastbeef

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I dont have alot of veins that pop out of my arms i have a few but are small and one on my bicep that sometimes pops out but its a small vein. Some guys i know that are similar size have veinier arms and the veins are like twice the size of mine but i dont think they are stronger then me. why do some people have veinier arms?

I was wondering the same question. My question was: If someone has noticibly big veins, like HUGE veins, could you say that they have better blood circulation compared to veins that seem mini in comparison

Arnold13.jpg

See, is arnolds circulation a million times greater than mine? His veins are fucking huge.

Listen to the chorus of that one song by Bruce Hornsby called 'The Way It Is'.

"That's just the way it is *cachy piano jingle*
Some things'll never change... *same catchy piano jingle again*"

There's your answer. :)

FCFighter316 said:
2pac redid that song didnt he, only song i've heard of pac

Yeah, it was one of a million crappy songs that they released from the 'vault' after he died!

well cosider this. viens are really stretchy and for the most part a huge vien mean high blood pressure or poor cardio palminary conditioning.

with this in mind most high end bodybuilders have huge viens. while most high end MMA fighters do not even if they are cut. Also i have notice that steroid useres get HUGE viens

FCFighter316 said:
2pac redid that song didnt he, only song i've heard of pac

Yeah. Seems that a lot of rappers have a knack for taking other people's songs and using them to make money because they can't come up with a great song on their own...

yomon said:
well cosider this. viens are really stretchy and for the most part a huge vien mean high blood pressure or poor cardio palminary conditioning.

with this in mind most high end bodybuilders have huge viens. while most high end MMA fighters do not even if they are cut. Also i have notice that steroid useres get HUGE viens

That's an interesting point.

I know I need to lose some fat before I can really see any veins though, lol.

low bodyfat makes your veins stick out

I have huge veins (not arnold size or anything) and I have good cardio and low blood pressure.

body temperature also makes your veins stick out, high body temp -> vasodilation which works to cool your body down

When i lost some weight my viens showed more. So it is related to % of body fat to lean muscle. During and after workouts my veins seem to be more visible than when i'm relaxing.

Well also you have to have thin skin and low in bodyfat to see your veigns out of your skin.

I can see a lot of veigns on my arms and after a workout with weights they coming out like worms lol.

But too many veigns isn't good looking either !

i've got some veins on the lower part of my abs

Sometimes I wonder how those big, nasty veins right on the surface don't burst or something. I mean, not to bring wrassling into it, but look at Batista. He's got freakishly large veins, and I can't believe all the knocking around doesn't hurt them after a while.

That's pretty gross looking. I don't know if I'd ever like to get to that point. No offense to Batista. I'm he and his veins are very happy together.

I never knew veins could get all squiggly like that

FCFighter316 said:
haha his traps go up to his forehead, veins are obviously pretty durable farmer the only time i bursted veins is when i missed my shin on the heavybag and hit my foot
Batista_-_Dave_Batista_44.jpg

Dude, that's fucking nasty.

Back