Vbulletin Sherdog was superior to the xenforo format

<mma2> <--- this alone makes the new forum superior.

I don't even remember what the old sherdog looked like, but it took me a long time to get used to this one. I actually stopped coming here for like 2 or 3 years because I didn't like the new format lol.

I didn't even notice it changed. What year did it happen?

Wtf is going with this place lately.

I believe something to do with making the site secure as in https://. Thing is, it says 'Not secure' to the left of that.

"Like" feature is a feature that can be turned on and off, and was turned off for a day not long after we implemented this software and so many people complained about it, we brought it back.

I never cared much for 'likes'. We should also have 'dislikes'. The idea was brought up a while back but it was 'shot down', something about it not being a healthy thing for the forum...

Some folks are obsessed with their 'likes' count. Kind of childish and insecure in my opinion.

I never cared much for 'likes'. We should also have 'dislikes'. The idea was brought up a while back but it was 'shot down', something about it not being a healthy thing for the forum...

Some folks are obsessed with their 'likes' count. Kind of childish and insecure in my opinion.
Have a like bud

There's definitely some things that I miss from the old system such as the larger av's and custom belts. As @TeTe mentioned from an Admin standpoint, the control panel on vbulletin was a lot less strict than it is here.

This software however is way more user friendly, embeds media from way more sites with just a simple copy & paste, loads better, and has a lot of great extra features, both of them have their pros and cons.

The embedding is admittedly a nice feature.

Back