vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

I've shat myself twice trying to get that motherfucker off. You know how humbling it is to tell your supervisor you got to go home cause you shit yourself? I'm a grown ass man.
Not quite as bad as your situation but back in the day when i used to do bjj, injured my right shoulder/arm and was unable to use my right hand to wipe. There i was 27 years old and learning how to wipe with my left hand, giggled couple times. Hopefully no one was spying on me, probably think i am crazy as shit.

Not quite as bad as your situation but back in the day when i used to do bjj, injured my right shoulder/arm and was unable to use my right hand to wipe. There i was 27 years old and learning how to wipe with my left hand, giggled couple times. Hopefully no one was spying on me, probably think i am crazy as shit.
Lmao <45>

Seems to me #21 kos him before anyone realizes n the other player didnt make it any better obviously by smashing his face into the ice as hes falling

fucking brutal

@helax @Mohawk Mauler
MacKinnon and Karlsson to score 3+ points
Rantanen and Marchessault to score 3+ points
Makar and Theodore to score 3+ points
Vegas vs CBJ and Colorado vs Blackhawks
Lets do this what you think?

@helax @Mohawk Mauler
MacKinnon and Karlsson to score 3+ points
Rantanen and Marchessault to score 3+ points
Makar and Theodore to score 3+ points
Vegas vs CBJ and Colorado vs Blackhawks
Let’s do this what you think?
Probably pays well on those props? I like it. Probably the Mack/Karlsson one the best. Just looking at today’s games now. B’s dogs against the shit leafs. Might have to take that just because B’s own them.

Probably pays well on those props? I like it. Probably the Mack/Karlsson one the best. Just looking at today’s games now. B’s dogs against the shit leafs. Might have to take that just because B’s own them.
Mack/Karlsson +3365
Rantanen/Marchessault +5363
Makar/Theodore +10700

Back