vBookie Fantasy Basketball League

Pistons still haven't won a game since this last post... If they can beat the record with their 27th consecutive loss, that will be on par with the Lions losing 19 straight games imo...

Pistons still haven't won a game since this last post... If they can beat the record with their 27th consecutive loss, that will be on par with the Lions losing 19 straight games imo...
It’s a shame what they done to the Pissedons

He went from being a punchline, to actually playing well. I don't remember him shooting this good in college.
GOATson kinda coming back down to earth a bit. Still good though

GOATson kinda coming back down to earth a bit. Still good though
Yeah, ever since Beal came back he's more of a guy. The shot attempts aren't there anymore, and I'm sure he doesn't want to rock the boat. You know they'll blanket party his Duke ass if he shoots too much. I'm sure between Beal, Booker, and KD's health issues he'll get some more shine.

Yeah, ever since Beal came back he's more of a guy. The shot attempts aren't there anymore, and I'm sure he doesn't want to rock the boat. You know they'll blanket party his Duke ass if he shoots too much. I'm sure between Beal, Booker, and KD's health issues he'll get some more shine.
For sure

LaMelo has basically missed the entire season with a sprained ankle.

<{cruzshake}>

Yeah, Grayson is garbage again....
Missed that 3 at the end too. Why would they have him take that shot with KD and Beal available lol

My team tried everything to give back. I went -11 on +/-, goalie got rocked (wasn't even supposed to be playing).
If I’m up on goalie stats I’ll bench the goalies just in case of weird shit like that

If I’m up on goalie stats I’ll bench the goalies just in case of weird shit like that
My team is toast, I'm done. Was managing the last 2 months without LeMelo but now I've lost KAT for the season. Not even GOATson and his eight 3's a game can save me.

My team is toast, I'm done. Was managing the last 2 months without LeMelo but now I've lost KAT for the season. Not even GOATson and his eight 3's a game can save me.
Brutal

Back