Vastectomy?

I just had it done this year after 3 kids. I didn't like the procedure and felt a lot of it. I held back my comments about doctors that spend all day touching balls, but he actually got pretty passionate about paying college athletes during the procedure, and I can't guarantee my non-agreement didn't contribute to the pain. Recovery isn't too bad, but your sore for a day or two.

After the procedure you will have to give the lab a sample to make sure everything worked like it was supposed to (and there is no semen in the ejaculation fluid). To clear things out (so to speak) you need to ejaculate a minimum of 20 times before creating the sample you give them. So this can be a tough decision if you are married: Send the sample in after week and hope your wife doesn't connect the dots that maybe all your time in the bathroom isn't really because you shit 4 times a day? Or wait it out, and send it in after you actually had protected sex 20 times with your wife and who knows how long that takes? Tough call on that one.

did it just over 6 years ago

the procedure was easy and SHOULD have been painless but like an idiot, after being frustrated by being given the run-around by the clinic, as they wanted me to do a general anesthetic instead of a local (i still did a local), hours later when the doctor was finally cutting into my first ball, i asked him 'so what's it like looking at balls all day'.

he waited long enough for the anesthetic to wear off on the 2nd ball and then finished that one - i felt everything.

healing was fine - who knew ice on your balls felt so good? also, if you do it all the time, it's a perfect excuse for your baby dick - i still ice my balls regularly in case someone sees my garbage pail kids wang.
Hahahaha, you buffoon! Don't know if I knew you had it done or if I've just forgotten.

I had mine done in June. The recovery wasn’t too bad but I had a complication during the procedure that resulted in quite a bit of pain. Apparently when they administered the anesthetic it caused a hematoma to form in the skin of my scrotum which causes extra pressure on everything so when they did the right testicle it felt like have my ball crushed for about 8 minutes or so. Absolutely excruciating. The left ball I felt nothing at all, it was bliss.

I'm still trying to get scheduled. Covid and Gavin Newsom's stupid fucking colored tier bullshit have made it damn near impossible to get an appointment

What a coincidence. I was just about to make this same thread today. Had my second kid 2 months ago and I know for sure I am done. Was planning on getting a vascectomy, but wanted to get some input. I have heard there is absolutely no difference before and after, but wanted to confirm.

I’m considering it, I have a daughter and have zero interest in having another kid

Felt like I got kicked in the balls for 3 days. Get some whitie tighties or some tight boxer briefs for support. If you say you have a low tolerance to pain. You might get some NORCOS

Had it done after my second kid was born. Very simple, quick and painless procedure. I spend 3 days on the couch because the doctor told me too but honestly I felt fine on the second day. No complications but busting that first nut after a few weeks was kind of scary.

Oh and I think my sex drive increased.

I had just had a scare a couple weeks ago, so I’m also investigating getting the snip. Though it’s pretty much a certainty at this point. Should have gotten it a long time ago.

All done!
All things considered, not as bad as I'd built it up in my mind.

Left side was a breeze, right side was a bit tricky. I could feel the Doc fishing around for the vas which was quite uncomfortable. He said it was a lot more taught than the left side. The local hasn't worn off yet, so we'll see if there's any discomfort when it finally does.

I'm now looking forward to relaxing on the sofa for the next 2-3 days.

Thanks for all the stories & support, guys & gals.

I looked into having one but all the stories online about men having their sex lives ruined really scared me off.

Doctors are supposed to do things based on the evidence, but for some reason they have a very cavalier attitude about vasectomies. They're very dismissive about the complications. They're like "oh yeah complications are so rare they're not a big deal."

But that attitude is what prevents then from trying to improve the procedure. They already think it's fine so why change?

If you read the stories of men, you'll find there are vast disparities in their experiences. Some doctors are gentle, while others yank on your vas deferens like they're starting a lawn mower..

And this is why some men say it was painless while others say it was awful.

Men being men, we try to dismiss those guys as pussies, saying they have low pain tolerances, when in reality it's often the doctor that is the cause.

I remember one sherdogger sharing his experience here. He said one doctor was learning from the more senior doctor so they each did one of his balls. The senior doctor was rough and it hurt while the young doctor was gentle and that side was painless.

Any of you undergone the procedure?

Any side effects? What was the pain like?

I'm getting it done in a few hours & I'm just now starting to get nervous. I had a hernia operation a few weeks ago & had no jitters whatsoever, but...these are my boys. We've been through a lot together.

Anyways, wish me luck Sherbros

why become a eunuch by choice???

I've never done it, but I read that the last thing you wanna do is ice your balls.

Apparently it cancels out the procedure and makes you have even more kids.

Better question... did anyone on this forum not snip their nuts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back