Media Valerie Loureda Buzzer beater KO + Dance Celebration

Impressive Ko, really. She is going to be a future star. I really don't know if Bellator will be able to hang on to her.

The ceiling is high for an attractive girl who can actually punch.

She will likely be in the UFC in the future.

How much of her training is dedicated to creating a viral dance?

Also, seductive dance with a sign of the cross at the end. There will be a fight between Scott and Dana come contract time.

From raging to dancing in a second...kinda weird

Haters can say what they want but she’s looking like a legit prospect

ghjrtyju.gif

*** credit @Ladder Master

Multiple times I suggested here hot women should develop some trademark sexy victory dance, but that's not what I had in mind. She's got nothing on Holly Holm's dancing.

Keep crushing them cans girls

Seems to really make her happy

I'm not impressed and her screaming was extremely annoying.

Dancing by yourself when there’s a knocked out opponent and staff trying to make sure you are okay is kind of off putting and weird. Maybe feel the situation out better?

That IG post currently has more than half a million views and numerous congratulatory comments from blue ticks, not bad for a novice with 3 fights. Oh and Loureda has 30 times as many followers as her pal Macy Chiasson.

Surprised how many dance "experts" there are in the heavies as well, who would have guessed.

Valerie Loureda is her name. Weirdo.

Bellator knows how to sell WMMA.

is that hormone rush? what do you call those kind of emotion? adrenaline rush, I got it. want to insert my dink while shes having adrenaline rush.

Back