Media Valerie Loureda Buzzer beater KO + Dance Celebration

Everyone hyping her up but her opponents have a combined 2-4 record, unfortunately bellator will give her the Michael Page treatment and we'll likely never see her face a legitimate threat. They'll just keep giving her easy fights to make her look like a goat.

The girl has two pro fights. She will be brought up slowly as she should be.

Lmao
lol. funny stuff.

Maybe I phrased it badly.
- I just don't care for short often-tubby women who call themselves athletes, that's all it is, really. I tend to date tall women, couple of 6foot women, one for 6 or 7 years, Nordic look. So if a Loureda-look is your thing, then whoo-hoo, great stuff, good for you, but it's just not my thing.
- I think a professional athlete should keep themselves looking like a pro athlete all year round, and not just during a 2month-long fight camp where they're trying to lose 20 or 30lbs of accumulated pork becauee they have no self-control on their diet when there's no fight scheduled. Loureda is really hefty when she doesn't have a fight camp. Instagram shots that are Photoshopped to hell do not fool me in the slightest. As is Cormier, he just eats and eats (it's obvious). As was Johny Hendricks. All similar like that. They all just eat and eat out of camp and pile on massive amounts of bodyfat.
So it's more of a comment about her attitude to fighting and her career than her personal level of hotness, that's it.
Lmao @ 6 ft Nordic woman. This guy over here is banging fuckin Brienne of Tarth

For the Sherdorks in here, ribbing on someone for having standards says more about you. She isn't anything special. As pointed out, she is fat between fights. She basically has no boobs, an average at best face, and thinks she is several points hotter on a 10-scale than she actually is. That is fair to be a turn off.

Date some genuinely hot girls and you won't be slobbering over these mildly attractive, plain, or unattractive girls.

For the Sherdorks in here, ribbing on someone for having standards says more about you. She isn't anything special. As pointed out, she is fat between fights. She basically has no boobs, an average at best face, and thinks she is several points hotter on a 10-scale than she actually is. That is fair to be a turn off.

Date some genuinely hot girls and you won't be slobbering over these mildly attractive, plain, or unattractive girls.
Post a “genuinely hot girl” you’ve personally dated and let us break down everything that’s wrong with her the way you did Valerie in your post. Guaranteed she won’t be as hot as you think she is. Or just post a pic of you so everyone can laugh at your fantasies.

Post a “genuinely hot girl” you’ve personally dated and let us break down everything that’s wrong with her the way you did Valerie in your post. Guaranteed she won’t be as hot as you think she is. Or just post a pic of you so everyone can laugh at your fantasies.

I found a pic of him and his lady

1073078.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back