• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valerie Letourneau misses weight - 117.5

2110.jpg

Non weight cut Val
I can't move past that she often looks like this

20150822043548_20.JPG

Talks of a 145lb division. I feel like 125lb division would be best for females.

The only issue I have with 125 is it would take fighters from 135 and 115 which both need everyone they can get.

youd have to be blind or retarded to not understand the amount of muscle on her body isnt the least amount of muscle she can carry without dying.

This is stupid even for sherdog standards lol
wahhhhhhh!
So, she should be fine accepting a championship fight with, not only less musclemass than a few girls, but even, "the least possible without dying"

yep, not irrational. You're just playing the center of the line, affixing a universal standard without bias.

FAWK!!

Val no :(

Give us 125 division already

Who would've thought the day we see Hector Lombard and Nick fucking Jonas in a picture together.
Here is a visual approximation of what a fight between him and Hector would look like.

7ql1hE.gif

wahhhhhhh!
So, she should be fine accepting a championship fight with, not only less musclemass than a few girls, but even, "the least possible without dying"

yep, not irrational. You're just playing the center of the line, affixing a universal standard without bias.
the fuck are you even trying to say here? lol. Cyborg can lose muscle mass and not die, its not rocket science. the human body doesnt need to carry the amount of muscle she has to survive. Are you honestly that fucking stupid to not understand something so simple

Seriously she could have made weight without the implants, well almost.

Valerie was working with Perfecting Athletes but reportedly decided she didn't need them fight week. Not sure if that was to save costs or because they are with Bud Crawford in Omaha this weekend. When Joanna fought Karolina they were there all fight week preparing her meals and even in her corner.

Rough week for the food gurus

Back