• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Valerie Letourneau misses weight - 117.5

Talks of a 145lb division. I feel like 125lb division would be best for females.

This would allow Schevchenko vs Joanna. I am in favor.

any photos of her getting naked?

According to Sherdog all she's gotta do is lose some muscle mass and she should be able to make 115lbs no problem.
Yeah. Let's compare Valerie, who is within a reasonable range of lean mass to Cyborg who has nearly as much lean mass as most natural female bodybuilders.

Yes she does. She looked like skeletor when she fought for the belt.

20151113032638_5D3_1165.JPG
fuckin gross.

a sherdog "goddess"

you do get the difference with her muscle mass then cyborgs dont you??

I knew I would trigger the Cyborg haters. Just look at her pictures from her last fights. She's by no means this jacked monster everybody makes her out to be. In fact in her last pictures Ronda looks much thicker than Cyborg.

Oh well, she's not Cryborg, so Im not really bothered one way or the other.

I knew I would trigger the Cyborg haters. Just look at her pictures from her last fights. She's by no means this jacked monster everybody makes her out to be. In fact in her last pictures Ronda looks much thicker than Cyborg.
No shit.
Nunes and McMann are also thicker than Cyborg.
She is big, tall, large-framed, she's just bigger than the div.
Blind, irrational hate is the only argument against her.

God damn those canucks. They are like god damn carnies. Smelling like cabbage with their small hands.

I say fire 'em all!

Add non-UFC flyweights like Ariane Lipski, Agnieszka Niedzwiedz, etc and you'd have a rather competitive and entertaining division.

Yup, it's also the most natural weight for Mackenzie Dern.

But nah, let's make 145 for Cyborg and whichever 135ers are willing to double desserts for a month.

im probably the biggest cyborg fan on here, followed her career before you probably even started watching mma. But you would have to be absolutely retarded to think the amount of muscle she has on her body is the least amount of muscle her body can carry to function. She could lose 10lbs in muscle no problem, muscle is actually pretty easy to lose as well. Its not rocket science man.

No shit.
Nunes and McMann are also thicker than Cyborg.
She is big, tall, large-framed, she's just bigger than the div.
Blind, irrational hate is the only argument against her.
youd have to be blind or retarded to not understand the amount of muscle on her body isnt the least amount of muscle she can carry without dying.

This is stupid even for sherdog standards lol

Cyborg could always jettison her manhood

struve_zpscvh06gbo.gif

Back