Valentina's coach's reaction to her victory

Been making a ton of money betting on valentina even with creepy odds

Valentina needs to breed with Jon Jones. So much potential!

Been making a ton of money betting on valentina even with creepy odds
A ton of money??? You’ve actually been betting ten tons of money?

ZestyMassiveHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

she can make some money fights with FW girls, catchweight at 130 lbs

Anyone have a close up gif of Val digging for red gold in Chook's head to get the stoppage? Kind of got glossed over like a few other female stoppages over the years.

Guy has seen some things - attack ships off the shoulder of Orion things - and you expect him to get excited about a UFC fight?

lol at her dance and LOL at her belt flying off

Dude keeps his emotions in check

There's something weird going on between her (and her sister) and the coach. I looked it up and apparently he married Antonina, despite having trained her since she was under 10 years old.. so he's been tapping that for a long while now, really makes you wonder, Val doesn't have a husband either makes you wonder if this dude has been having threesomes with them this whole time.

There's something weird going on between her (and her sister) and the coach. I looked it up and apparently he married Antonina, despite having trained her since she was under 10 years old.. so he's been tapping that for a long while now, really makes you wonder, Val doesn't have a husband either makes you wonder if this dude has been having threesomes with them this whole time.

There's definitely something there. She is almost too perfect. Tri-lingual, knows how to dance, shoot, fight extremely well, fly planes(?) etc. It feels like there is something really fucked up behind the curtains.

2:28

He is like "can we go now?"

Look at the difference between Reyes friends and family and the Jones corner immediately post-fight.

Jones corner KNEW they lost that fight. Doesn't matter what the crooked judges said, they all knew the reality. Its a downer for every fan of this sport when incorrect decisions happen, it's wrong, it shouldn't happen, it's a stain on the sport, and Dana didn't seem to care too much in the post-fight presser.

No surprise, she's a elite athlete fighting soccer moms
That is probably true but the sport has to start somewhere I guess.

Competition breeds progress.
The standouts (like Valentina) set the bar and the competition improves b/c of it.
It happened with men's MMA it stands to reason it is happening with women's MMA.

The only difference is that women's talent at the elite level has larger discrepancies then male talent at the elite level.

ie. the top 100 in a male division is closer in competitiveness than a female division across many sports.

However, should Wmma continue the sport will improve.

Ronda Rousey needs to stop being a coward, and come back for a Valentina Bullet fight. Because, the only super competitive fight Valentina has left is Amanda Nunes III.

Also, decisions are a terrible way to "win" fights. I put "win" in quotations, because in my personal ignorance, I don't consider any type of decision a win. Decisions are given. Wins should be taken with a finish.

Derrick Lewis didn't even look like he felt like a winner, until the decision was given. So, how can he or anyone other than the official judges say he won the fight? LOL

If my coach told me that I did "great" after getting caught in a crucifix with 4 minutes left in the round, then I will go find myself a better coach who can tell me the truth of where I stand with my talent and skills.

I called it before Jones vs Reyes. Jon Jones wasn't taking Reyes seriously. All that extra abdominal fat, I saw in the UFC embedded videos, is a reliable sign that an endurance athlete is not in tip top shape.

Back