Valentina's coach's reaction to her victory

There's something weird going on between her (and her sister) and the coach. I looked it up and apparently he married Antonina, despite having trained her since she was under 10 years old.. so he's been tapping that for a long while now, really makes you wonder, Val doesn't have a husband either makes you wonder if this dude has been having threesomes with them this whole time.
<datassdom>

There's something weird going on between her (and her sister) and the coach. I looked it up and apparently he married Antonina, despite having trained her since she was under 10 years old.. so he's been tapping that for a long while now, really makes you wonder, Val doesn't have a husband either makes you wonder if this dude has been having threesomes with them this whole time.

I've been asking for a while now for some proof that the coach is married to Antonina - not I read it on a forum proof or some shady site, but something more solid, a mention by one of the sisters for example - yet so far nothing has been forthcoming.

I've been asking for a while now for some proof that the coach is married to Antonina - not I read it on a forum proof or some shady site, but something more solid, a mention by one of the sisters for example - yet so far nothing has been forthcoming.

There’s a video of 2013 where she says she’s married. Let me try to find it.
It’s in Spanish but at least it’s something

Edit: doesn’t says to whom, though

Been making a ton of money betting on valentina even with creepy odds
Betting question about hers last fight. She was a -1100 favorite. Does that mean that if you bet $100 on her to win, you'd profit $9 (100/1100)?

Damn, you'd have to bet a hell of a lot to make it worth it...
And if you were to bet a hell of lot in MMA, you got some balls. So I see what you mean when you say spooky!
$10,000 would only get you $900... But, I guess with her it's pretty much a lock. Got to have money to make money I suppose.

Couldn’t find the one I was talking about but I found a better one, where she explicitly said “she has a ver strict husband” because she was asked to do something kinda creepy or explicit. Can’t remember what it was...

lmao Jones knew he lost. His coaches knew he lost. Everyone there except for the judges knew Reyes won. Jones corner was not happy, even they don't believe themselves when they told Jones 3-2 you lololol.

that's my reaction to every snorechenko fight

Back