Media Valentina spazzing out post-fight after robbery

Valentina is a poor loser. I'm pretty sure she cheap-shotted some chick after the bell in a kickboxing bout she lost

Hendricks mauled GSP. I still don't know how they gave him the decision. Well, it is easy...$.

Hendricks landed 142 of 252 total strikes, while GSP connected on 125 of 245 strike attempts. However, GSP beat Hendricks 101 to 85 in significant strikes and landed three takedowns to Hendricks's two. On the judges' scorecards Round 1 was the only one they were split on.Nov 16, 2013
https://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/ufc/li...eaction-georges-st-pierre-vs-johny-hendricks/

GSP 16 more significant strikes
Hendricks 17 more strikes

GSP 3 takedowns
Hendricks 2 takedowns

GSP's walking weight was 185 for fighting at 170
Hendricks walking weight was 210 for fighting at 170

When you cut weight correctly this kind of difference does matter, like it or not. It has a great effect on takedowns and damage done by trained fighters. Considering Hendrick's weight advantage, I was not impressed with his performance. It'd be like GSP fighting the 145lb champ.

A bunch of those Nunes scores are from absolute goofs

Same with a bunch of the Shev scores

giphy.gif

Hendricks mauled GSP. I still don't know how they gave him the decision. Well, it is easy...$.

i watched it the other day... hendricks job was way overrated.. he did good but it wasnt really a steal

i just dont see why...

Back