Media Valentina spazzing out post-fight after robbery

lol fuck this girly tantrum bullshit

Rage.jpg

Hahaha i was there, i saw Fedor beat him live. Shevchenko really salty thou, think you gotta give her the most salty post fight interview.

Last edited:

"Her nose is red from my panchez"

Im still surprised how Amanda Nunes couldn't touch her, Valentina has some of the slickest defense in all of UFC to avoid those type of bombs from a woman who hits like a truck and outweighed her by 25 pounds on fight night.

Hendricks mauled GSP. I still don't know how they gave him the decision. Well, it is easy...$.

He brought fucking morons into his corner. They did more cheerleading than coaching.. All good. He is selling off all his assets now. Steakhouse business didn't pan out..

And this was Cowboy at UFC 246
Lol the difference in reaction is crazy lol
(3:49)

yeah great point, great contrast. cowboy literally says he doesnt care. like i quote - "I don't care"

say what you want about coleman but he's losing his fucking mind that he lost, like someone put chilli sauce in his steroid needle and its already injected into his ass...just stuck with the the pain, can't quit it

"i don't care" don't nobody wanna watch that shit, he doesnt even care if he gets his ass beat in seconds

Im still surprised how Amanda Nunes couldn't touch her, Valentina has some of the slickest defense in all of UFC to avoid those type of bombs from a woman who hits like a truck and outweighed her by 25 pounds on fight night.
I'm not surprised.

Have you seen Val fight before? It's always the same shit. Coil, vibrate/wait on a hair trigger, counter. If anything becoming champ made her even more defensive if that's even possible.

What's Val's instinct if someone steps in on her? To step back. Why? To adjust and wait for the perfect counter every single time for 15-25 minutes in every round of every UFC fight. There's literally been only one exception with an obviously severely injured opponent who couldn't win a fight in the UFC vs cans and Val looked beatable if you know what you're looking for.

Amanda doesn't have the coaching or training partners over a long period of time to deal with someone like Valentina. Nor does she have the time to drill for Val's timing to catch her and counter the counter with enough frequency or power to really hurt Val or finish her. She can only keep her off and touch her up at best.

GDR has better striking coaching and standup skillset vs Val but her TDD is so bad she would spend 24 and a half minutes out of 25 getting fence fucked or held in half guard so it's irrelevant that she is an actual elite striker because you would never get to see it.

Anybody ever see the movie Rounders? She has the accent of an angry KGB.
Loved that movie and Teddy's accent, I know its fake (cause I have a real russian accent lol), but its still amazing. Sometimes when I am in a big poker game, they give me the mike and ask to say: 'I can splesh zi pot any time I like' ...

Refs and judges are the bane of the sport.

Hendricks mauled GSP. I still don't know how they gave him the decision. Well, it is easy...$.

Because that's how scoring works. Georges won a very close fight based off of a slight edge in the first due to volume and diversity of striking.

Valentina wom that fight I thought ... And I would favor her over Nunes if they have the third fight

Valentina very underrated .... She's very technical ...and tough

I'd pick her to outpoint Nunes in a third match

I enjoyed the Valentina one very very much. Considering I find her personality beyond annoying this was very satisfying

Back