• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Valentina Shevchenko vs. Katlyn Chookagian February 8th UFC 247

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date

Who wins?

• Total voters
Go to the street coliseum forum if you like to watch brawls.

Valentina is the most skilled WMMA fighter.

Pretty sure they are waiting for the retired irishman to sign the contract.

Yea just waiting to announce Conor's next fight. If it falls through there might not be a ppv in January

They can always do some imaginary belt.

I'm pretty sure that's a one time thing. Especially since it's not a real belt and there is no title.

January 18th is less than 2 months away. It's Conor or bust at this point.

Valentina pieces this chick up and than KO's her

Chookigan will move forward, but Val is better everywhere. Probably Val countering her until TD and finish by sub.

I hope Valentina knocks her out in 10 seconds. I don't want to hear Kaitlyn's bullshit while throwing strikes. It's fucking embarrassing.

Unless Val can get a violent finish a la the Eye fight, this fight is destined to be a horrific snoozer.

Valentina lately is having one badass brutal fight followed by a boring point fight, so hopefully she finishes this girl in spectacular fashion.

Two point fighters though so it has me worried....
Depends on her level of competition

Killed a can
Decisioned Joanna
Killed a can
Decisioned Carmouche who takes a lot of flak but isn't a complete can

hahahahahahahahaha another mismatch, not valentina's fault though.

anyone who votes chookagian is straight up fucking around as a joke.

Chookagian got out struck by Jessica Eye who was sent to the shadow realm by Valentina. I know shit can happen, but Valentina is far to technical to lose this fight. She won’t gamble in there, another person who can put in exciting fights, but will put on a snoozer in order to win.

Eat a dick, just because I find Shevchenko boring doesn't mean I'm only interested in watching sloppy brawls. Also, calling her boring does not mean I don't think she's talented. Stop making all these negative assumptions based on a single comment I've made.

And no, she isn't. Zhang and Nunes are better
usa_today_10786395.0.jpg

Two counter striking patty cake point fighters..

this is gonna be a doozy...

Chookagian almost got outworked by Alexis Davis. She has nothing for Valentina.

But no woman not named Amanda Nunes does
giphy.gif

this division needs help. the gap between shevchenko and everyone else is massive.

Back