News Valentina Shevchenko vs. Joanne Calderwood Added to UFC 251 in Australia

Who Wins?

• Valentina Shevchenko

• Joanne Calderwood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Via Brett Okamoto on twitter

LOL

this is one of those matchups so silly that its like the mma gods are fucking with shevchenko and theres gonna be an upset. nowhere seems to have betting odds yet but i might chuck a few grand on calderwood by ko

Jessica Eye beats Katlyn Choochoo train by split decision
Valentina proceeds to put on a live execution
Katlyn Choo Choo beats Calderwood by decision
Valentina crucifies her

Gonna be bad for Calderwood due to my high MMAmath skills

These "Fights" are occurring because negotiations must be the easiest of Dana's career. Valentina just laughs at each name Dana brings to her...

Joanne won't last a round unless she runs the whole time.

Dude how are u gonna say that about WMMA if the next Title PPV fight is with Romero, who has like a 4 fights losing streak.

Are u serious? LOL

I'm very sure she'll be happy to fight 4 times per year, the thing is that I'm sure that the UFC doesn't find enough challengers for her hahaha

And I think as long as she keeps destroying these betches is gonna be more difficult to find enough challengers for her.

I think they chose JoJo because she's more recognized.
I think she's the most skillful challenger they can find in that division right now, and they know it.

Lol its not 4 ya goof..

These "Fights" are occurring because negotiations must be the easiest of Dana's career. Valentina just laughs at each name Dana brings to her...

Yeah, but she has always been willing to fight pretty much anyone. She was un-ranked and her first fight in the UFC was against the then #5 ranked Kaufman on eight days notice. She was on vacation in Bali at the time.

wmma needs more finishes. couldn't have a more special athlete to be delivering them

Really glad they're just keeping Valentina active. Nothing she can do if the contenders are nowhere near her level. Just line em up and let her knock em down until they're ready to do the champ/champ fight with Nunes.

JOJO is too SLO-SLO to dodge a BULLET.
kUDI8jR.jpg
50 cal. Heading to Scotland at 2800ft/sec.

50 кал. Направление в Шотландию со скоростью 2800 футов в секунду

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back