Valentina Shevchenko TKO Kaitlyn Chookagian GIFS

We need that spinning kick GIF!

Actually:
Yup, send a message to anyone in that division thinking they are special and Valentina has not fought anyone like them before.

Yeah, between boxing, KB/MT and MMA, plus who knows how many judo matches she has nearly 100 fights. She has fought someone like nearly everyone. A little math goes a long way.

Ok than...
Who would you like her to face?
Let me rephrase: Who left for her to face (in any division), that will earn your respect?

Yeah, she looked good against everyone at 135 except Nunes, and still went eight rounds with her, something no one else can say. Some people just like to bitch.

giphy.gif

fghgh45.gif

100% would bang her sister.

giphy.gif

Yeah, she looked good against everyone at 135 except Nunes, and still went eight rounds with her, something no one else can say. Some people just like to bitch.
I actually think that she get better every fight.
If at the start of her UFC career she was a good stand up fighter, now she has a very good ground game as well.
I actually would like her to fight Nunes again, and Weili as well as I cannot see any other competitive fight except these 2.
But I'll still love to see her win no matter who.
Just make them bleed Val!!!

Chook pulling guard then getting taken down immediately afterwards is exactly how I feel about wmma
I honestly think up until that idiotic guard pull, Katlyn was doing better than any of Valentina's other Flyweight opponents (obviously not saying much). She wouldn't have won, of course, but I think she could have coasted to a safe decision loss.

Until there's a strong wrestler at 125 who has decent head movement (another thing I think Katlyn has that most WMMA fighters like Ladd and Barber lack), Valentina stays on top.

I expected way more off her back knowing she trains with Renzo and Danaher...

Val's awesome.

Let her destroy the whole division, I don't care if they deserve it or not.

I hate Chookagian’s pitter-patter style but also her massively inflated ego.

Pre-fight, she said something along the lines of “Not many people know who I am, but they will know my name after this”.

I mean, if she was expecting to somehow eek out a decision, it’s optimistic, but ok... But talking like she has the goods to finish Shev or dominate her is pure delusion.

She's not wrong. Chookagian will now be remembered as another victim on Valentina's highlight reel.

Lol at Kaitlyn trying to pull guard as if she's any threat to Chef...

Valentina mauled her it was beautiful.

i think Dana said it best at the post press " any chic with a gun tattoo on her hip isn't to be mess with she badass."
i hope Zhang Weili wins and can move up that be a epic fight

i think Dana said it best at the post press " any chic with a gun tattoo on her hip isn't to be mess with she badass."
i hope Zhang Weili wins and can move up that be a epic fight
Agreed - though as good as Zhang is, I see a marked difference in skill between her and Val. Would not likely maul Zhang as she does the other gals in flw but would be decisive.

I think she read my comments on here about her being too hesitant to go for it and decided to finish these chicks to shut me up
“I vood like to sank my team, my coaches, oh yes, and I vood like to sank ThaiSexPills for ze game plan.”

I guess there is really no other option other than not fighting. Might as well let her smash
Meh.. throw random girls there. I don't care honestly. I like to see Valentina smash.

Whoever is coming off a win or two, there you got.

Back