Valentina Shevchenko TKO Kaitlyn Chookagian GIFS

I've said it many times, apart from natural talent her movement coordination must come from dancing. Even guys in mma often look a bit sloppy and a lot of strikes are being thrown just for the hell of it, 95% of her strikes have a purpose and she has such crazy control over her body that she can do this stuff. I'd even say she's a class above Nunes in terms of fighting ability, but Nunes is close to 2 weight classes above her on fight night, and in their weight class that's a big % of body weight...so that did make a difference in those fights. Valentina is an amazing fighter.
And she arguably beat her second time

It was an early stoppage. If that were a men's fight ppl would complain.

Kat was still trying to escape. I know things wouldn't change, but it's principle

I hate Chookagian’s pitter-patter style but also her massively inflated ego.

Pre-fight, she said something along the lines of “Not many people know who I am, but they will know my name after this”.

I mean, if she was expecting to somehow eek out a decision, it’s optimistic, but ok... But talking like she has the goods to finish Shev or dominate her is pure delusion.

I'm a big fan of Valentina, and I'm glad she won (and not via a decision), but I do think that it was an early stoppage, especially considering it's a title fight.
But how the fight went, I'm pretty sure the end would come before 25 minutes.

m6kwRLz.jpg
Nice cable management bro.

giphy.gif

Book her ASAP against another girl.

I would love to see her fight like 6 times at year and breaking Jones title fights record

I hate to say it but we all know it's true...She legit has no competition at this weight...I cant name one chick that would give her any difficulty.

I hate to say it but we all know it's true...She legit has no competition at this weight...I cant name one chick that would give her any difficulty.

If Tatiana ever gets healthy I think she might be able to cause some problems. That said, she needs to get her neck healthy AND fight a few more gals to improve her skillset and gain experience. But she is a big girl with actually, good, wrestling.

That's my favorite TD.. As in the one I've used the most. Valentina definitely wants to have passionate sex with me.

I've said it many times, apart from natural talent her movement coordination must come from dancing. Even guys in mma often look a bit sloppy and a lot of strikes are being thrown just for the hell of it, 95% of her strikes have a purpose and she has such crazy control over her body that she can do this stuff. I'd even say she's a class above Nunes in terms of fighting ability, but Nunes is close to 2 weight classes above her on fight night, and in their weight class that's a big % of body weight...so that did make a difference in those fights. Valentina is an amazing fighter.

easy to look good vs trash competition

thats also one of the reasons.

What, you wanted to see chookycans' brains all over the octagon?
Yup, send a message to anyone in that division thinking they are special and Valentina has not fought anyone like them before.

WAR Bullet! But the 125 division is a dumpster fire.

the problem is that there is nobody to fight. Only interesting fight I can see is after Zhang dominates 115 for a year?
Book her ASAP against another girl.

I would love to see her fight like 6 times at year and breaking Jones title fights record

She beat Nunes imho, being clearly undersized at 135, at 125 she is way ahead of the division, similar to Nunes i guess, GDR was better on the feet but had absolutely nothing on the ground.

the problem is that there is nobody to fight. Only interesting fight I can see is after Zhang dominates 115 for a year?
Meh.. throw random girls there. I don't care honestly. I like to see Valentina smash.

Whoever is coming off a win or two, there you got.

Ok than...
Who would you like her to face?
Let me rephrase: Who left for her to face (in any division), that will earn your respect?

Back