Valentina Shevchenko could hold 3 belts

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
- She beat Holly dominantly at 135lbs and could probably do the same at 145lbs, even with the huge weight difference.
- She would beat Amanda Nunes in a 5-round fight.
- She beat Joanna 3x in Muay Thai and could beat hear again at 125lbs.

I'm a big fan of hers for several many months now. I have a reversible belt that I use for casual wear plus for dress wear.

And while she's at it.

She can undo my belt as well

funny-3.jpg

- She beat Holly dominantly at 135lbs and could probably do the same at 145lbs, even with the huge weight difference.
She wont beat Pena lol.

Don't know if she makes 115 and fuck the UFC if they make women's 125

TS is right

I don't think she'll ever be a major draw though

She wont beat Pena lol.

I'm curious to see how she'll fare against someone whose plan will be to blanket her. I think Miesha would be a bigger threat, but now she's retired. In any case, I think her against Julianna Peña is shitty match making. Shevchenko vs Cat Zingano or Pennington would be a much more entertaining fight.

The problem with WMMA is that there may very well be someone that could win 3 belts, but nobody has a fucking clue who Veleritina whatever is.

Well she holds ZERO belts. I assume the BW belt would be first. There is no FLW division. By the time she could win and defend the BW belt. I imagine Cyborg will have something to say about it.

So...

Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

Assholes really need to stop with this multi belt BULLSHIT. You saw how that worked out, right ? A NEVER defended FuckeryW belt stripped after a year of inactivity. LW now in a permanent holding pattern. Which will entail an interim belt being issued. And the champion once again being stripped for refusing to defend.

I'd honestly be shocked if anybody not named Ronda was ever even allowed to go for two belts again. That's if she can ever get one, again.

Please, smarten up.

Well she holds ZERO belts. I assume the BW belt would be first. There is no FLW division. By the time she could win and defend the BW belt. I imagine Cyborg will have something to say about it.

So...

Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

Assholes really need to stop with this multi belt BULLSHIT. You saw how that worked out, right ? A NEVER defended FuckeryW belt stripped after a year of inactivity. LW now in a permanent holding pattern. Which will entail an interim belt being issued. And the champion once again being stripped for refusing to defend.

I'd honestly be shocked if anybody not named Ronda was ever even allowed to go for two belts again. That's if she can ever get one, again.

Please, smarten up.

I'm skeptic about the UFC letting Cyborg fight for the FW belt.

The problem with WMMA is that there may very well be someone that could win 3 belts, but nobody has a fucking clue who Veleritina whatever is.

I think she's more marketable than the average fighter. Obviously it's hard to produce the Ronda/Conor kind of following, but she's good looking, knows how to dance and speaks fluently Russian, English and Spanish.

You know, I wouldn't pick Shevchenko over Cyborg solely because of the size, but it's amazing how in every thread that talks about a woman being multi-division champion, you keep bringing up Cyborg as if she's unbeatable.

Do you realize the irony of how gullible you look buying into this myth of invincibility built on can crushing while ultra aggressively calling other people assholes and idiots?

I'm skeptic about the UFC letting Cyborg fight for the FW belt.

Brah...

She is the reason they added the division. Some really weird fuckery would have to take place, for her to be overlooked for ANY reason.

And the only fuckery that I believe is possible... Is Ronda.
Not her, per se... But Dana acting in a manner that benefits Ronda. And fucks Cyborg over, at the same time.

But, the Borg is supposed to be on ESPN, or some shit on Sunday. If she is smart she will keep her pie hole shut.

She'll be BW champ eventually... Flyweight champ if they make the division... Has little chance at FW since it's likely that Cyborg takes over once she gets her title fight.

So two division champ is possible...three not so much.

Brah...

She is the reason they added the division. Some really weird fuckery would have to take place, for her to be overlooked for ANY reason.

And the only fuckery that I believe is possible... Is Ronda.
Not her, per se... But Dana acting in a manner that benefits Ronda. And fucks Cyborg over, at the same time.

But, the Borg is supposed to be on ESPN, or some shit on Sunday. If she is smart she will keep her pie hole shut.

AFAIK, they added the division because they needed a title fight for promotional purposes, nothing to do with Cyborg. In fact, Holly never agreed to fight Cyborg at 145lbs and she appeared to be reluctant to ever agree to fight Cyborg even if she wins the 145lbs belt:

It's well known that Dana has some kind of personal feud with Cyborg. If he can do anything to screw her over, he'll do it. If Ronda wins her fight against Amanda, you can be sure she'll challenge for the FW belt. And Ronda will never agree to fight Cyborg, no matter what the white knights say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back