News Valentina set fight to Andrade at UFC 261

Valentina Shevchenko or Jessica Andrade?

• Total voters
Not really. Andrade doesn't do too well against bigger girls. Remember that she got stopped against Pennington, Marion Reneau and Carmouche. She also lost to Jennifer Maia, the last girl that Val beat. She may have improved a lot since then, but I don't think she will be no bull. Val as the bigger girl will probably bully her around and take her down.
Yeah at 135 Jessica was definitely undersized but I think she'll still have the strength advantage at 125 against most girls including Shevchenko. Now obviously strength won't be the only factor in this fight that dictates the winner but it is still a significant one nonetheless and I think that'll go to Andrade.

Would be an interesting fight if Andrade was 4-5 inches taller. She's too small and this will be another easy win for Shevchenko. This is easily the worst and least interesting division in the UFC. Shevchenko is a boring champ and there are no interesting matchups that can be made in the division.

Wow, She is the biggest deal Valen is facing after Amanda...

I wanna see a long reign on the Valentinian era; but this is a hard task for her.
Hope she can fill all the rubys on her belt’s octagon.
If she makes the perfect fight, it’s gonna be and still. Valen needs to be focused as ever to beat her.
WAR VAL

Looking for a literal bate estaca to shock the world.

War Andrade.

jessica gotta try and get in there and swing wildly and try to just connect once to change the fight

It’s not that I dislike the fight , but one win in a weight class = title shot

Whoa. Beating Kaitlyn Chookagian warrants another title shot after 2 straight losses?
I mean,,, she is kinda deserve it, being a champion in 115 for a while. Also she beat Chookagian like no one does, so it's better than Eye getting title shot with a decision win.

I feel bad for Valentina. She’s being fed these lambs because there’s simply no competition out there for her.
Jessica ain't much of a lamb imo, if she can get it going she can definitely do some damage to a chick but I do NOT see her doing that to Valentina. Valentina is gonna dice her up tomato style

Literally Valentinas most interesting matchup in years and this is what you have to say? This is a great fight with highly skilled fighters
That's the problem. This is the most interesting matchup they can make and it's against a 5 ft 1 1⁄2 in opponent who stands no chance... Do people not remember JJ vs Andrade?

Back