News Valentina set fight to Andrade at UFC 261

Valentina Shevchenko or Jessica Andrade?

• Total voters
Schev will get it done, stoppage by round 4.
Also wtf is up with that poster, looks like they hired the same lady who touched up that spanish jesus painting to airbrush the poster

They might do this on the same card as Zhang Vs Rose to have a WMMA main and co-main to really rustle some Sherdog jimmies.

was thinking this might be the likely outcome

This definitely what they are going to do.

Men’s 125 is going to defended till June.

Men’s 135,145,185,205,265 are being defended this month. Nunes is fighting this month so ladies 135 and 145 are out. And 170 was just defended.

Unless they are pushing back Rose/Weili. This is the card is gonna be double headed by WMMA

I can definitely see Andrade smashing Valentina. Val will have to be the matador in this one.
Not really. Andrade doesn't do too well against bigger girls. Remember that she got stopped against Pennington, Marion Reneau and Carmouche. She also lost to Jennifer Maia, the last girl that Val beat. She may have improved a lot since then, but I don't think she will be no bull. Val as the bigger girl will probably bully her around and take her down.

Also wtf is up with that poster, looks like they hired the same lady who touched up that spanish jesus painting to airbrush the poster

Fekkin lol!

PlainSimpleDuck-max-1mb.gif

This definitely what they are going to do.

Men’s 125 is going to defended till June.

Men’s 135,145,185,205,265 are being defended this month. Nunes is fighting this month so ladies 135 and 145 are out. And 170 was just defended.

Unless they are pushing back Rose/Weili. This is the card is gonna be double headed by WMMA
Isn't Usman/Masvidal 2 also rumoured for June

If Joanna wins vs. Andrade and Val cant.. it will be a huge failure/setback. I´ll believe it when I see it though.

I love how Andrade is all forward pressure. Will see how Valentina responds to that.
Val will probably be backing up for most of the fight while occasionally throwing back her own firepower. When andrade closes the gap I think schevchenko will probably tie her up and take her down. Schevckeno will have a considerable strength advantage in grappling imo. She's maybe the strongest wmma fighter p4p and is a lot bigger than andrade

Yawn.

Yet another warm body with no chance.

why do we keep doing this?
We completed Wmma.
Amanda at one weight is the best
Valentina at the other

stop making us watch this shit

Tbf the last PPV with WMMA main and co-main sold 1.1 million.
Rhonda has been gone for years

I know you still think she’s a once in a lifetime fighter, but literally you and 3 other guys on here that enjoy wmma

Good fight. Finally a decent challenge for Valentina.

Still, Andrade is slow and I think Valentina picks her apart. The only concern I'd have is the takedown. Valentina was taken down for a bit in her last fight. Still, Andrade will gas like always and either get TKO'ed or lose a decision.

Back