Valentina’s last opponent was not a “crack head”

It's the equivalent of calling Conor a plumber, it doesn't mean anything. This chick put 8 wins together in a division where most of the women have awful records. That has to count for something. We'll see if she's any good in her next fight.

Shevchenko is about to beat a 4-2 fighter so I guess that win won't mean anything either.

I just read some comments about Valentina’s last opponent being a crackhead to try and discredit Valentina’s win.

But the truth is she stopped doing crack and cleaned up her life a while ago and that was just part of her past.

She’s still a legit fighter and a inspirational story. I think the UFC just fed her to Valentina too early. That’s all, just wanted to clear this up.
so are you gonna tell us who this crackhead is or are you gonna make us look up fightfinder?

What's the success rate for crack heads never relapsing? We don't have crack in my country but we have meth (which we call P) and people on meth get referred to as crack heads. I've lost a few friends who chose to take that path and despite their best intentions they can't shake it. I think it's very commendable for someone to get themselves clean although the inner cynic in me says it may only be temporary.

I'm sure Val left some cracks in her head.

To be fair, i think on the whole people refer to her as "former crack whore with only 2 years mma experience"

the crack thing is accurate, she has said she was a crack user for 3 years along with cannabis, cocaine and "lolo"

the whore thing is unfair, she was sexually abused apparently which is part of why she went onto drugs

and at the time of her UFC debut she had only walked into a gym about 18 months before hand

So she was a "former crack-head with less than 2 years experience combat sports experience"

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12/26/16707018/priscila-cachoeira-improbable-journey-the-ufc
She had an amateur fight 2 yrs before she fought Valentina. I could be wrong, but it's unlikely she started training in MMA after she had already fought in MMA.
upload_2018-8-18_20-54-28.png

Do you use this site as your own personal diary or journal? Seriously, it reads like youre talking to yourself. That not withstanding, I cant imagine anyone giving a fuck about your "inner thoughts" on a horrible, crackhead, female fighter.

Do you have any thoughts on any amateur womens golfer who struggled with alcoholism, but is finally playing for her pro card?
bahahahaha

That was a very rude comment. And actually yes, I do have some thoughts on the current state of amateur women’s golf but clearly I should just keep my opinions to myself from now on.
agreed

I just read some comments about Valentina’s last opponent being a crackhead to try and discredit Valentina’s win.

But the truth is she stopped doing crack and cleaned up her life a while ago and that was just part of her past.

She’s still a legit fighter and a inspirational story. I think the UFC just fed her to Valentina too early. That’s all, just wanted to clear this up.

people don't understand drug usage or addiction. I am a "pot head" because I smoke weed every day. The fact that I do it every day or very often is what makes me a "head." It's the same with crack, coke, percs, whatever.

However, that is not what makes me a drug addict. I've been physically addicted to opiates and benzos too. This, also, is not what makes or made me a drug addict. What makes me a drug addict is my internalized voice of "more!" or "again!"

listen to the full version of "drank" by kendrick lamar and actually listen to the lyrics. Deja vu by eminem or the first verse of everyday we sick would work too.

I’ll just say this - anybody that does coke but talks shit about people doing crack are fuckin goof ball idiots.
imo, coke is a stupid drug to buy unless you're ridiculously rich. It costs so much and lasts like an hour. With all the ADHD pharmaceuticals out there, I'm surprised people still use coke tbh. There are stims that will last 24 hours out there.

I agree with your overall point though

I thought you were going to say that her doing crack was just made up or an internet joke or something. Instead you confirmed that she really used to smoke crack. Holy fuck.

Calling a fighter a crackhead is fighter bashing IMO. Unless it's Jones of course.

<DCWhoa>

tenor.gif

Back