Vadim Nemkov when he found out 'Rumble' Johnson had signed w/ Bellator...

DoubleA012

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
200.gif

Light Heavyweight division look out!

I think Rumble is, without a doubt, the hardest LHW puncher in MMA and is always a threat on the feet. A fight against Nemkov would be fucking amazing but I think he should have a tune up fight first, preferably against a top 5 opponent. I think McGeary or Viktor Nemkov would be ideal. If Bellator plays this right, we could see Nemkov vs Davis II, followed by Nemkov vs Corey, and Nemkov vs Johnson. Then Anglickas and Yagshimuradov around the corner to make their case. Please, dont fuck this up, Bellator!

BTW, Mousasi might also be rethinking his idea about moving to LHW. Facing Salter and Tokov, and maybe but not likely Romero at MW is a way better prospect than fighting Nemkov and Rumble at LHW.

BTW, Mousasi might also be rethinking his idea about moving to LHW. Facing Salter and Tokov, and maybe but not likely Romero at MW is a way better prospect than fighting Nemkov and Rumble at LHW.
Moose wanted that Rumble fight even in the UFC when Rumble was on fire but he declined. It was on 2 days notice for Moose. They trained together (Moose, Vitor and Rumble). There is a post fight press conference where Rumble sits next to Moose and is asking for his number and acting like a fanboy :D

Moose admitted in an interview this, he also said the same about Lima.

Rumble vs Mousasi needs to happen

Rumble vs Mousasi needs to happen
How? Rumble ducking this one. Moose wanted to fight him on 2 days notice and he declined man. They trained together and Rumble knows Moose is a bad matchup for him

Moose wanted that Rumble fight even in the UFC when Rumble was on fire but he declined. It was on 2 days notice for Moose. They trained together (Moose, Vitor and Rumble). There is a post fight press conference where Rumble sits next to Moose and is asking for his number and acting like a fanboy :D

Moose admitted in an interview this, he also said the same about Lima.
I wasnt aware of this situation, although of course Mousasi would fight anyone, he is a fucking savage.

Back