• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections VA turns red completely red

A Truck Driver May Pull Off a $153 Upset in New Jersey State Senate Race

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...ay-pull-off-a-usd153-upset-in-new-jersey.html

While Democratic Governor Phil Murphy fended off an upset at the top of the ballot in New Jersey, state senator Stephen Sweeney may not be so lucky. The president of the legislative body for over a decade, Sweeney is currently losing to a truck driver who has never held political office. With a 2,000 vote lead with 98 percent of ballots counted, it appears that his opponent, Ed Durr, will unseat him in the South Jersey 3rd district spending just $153 on his primary campaign.

well i hope this truck driver wins it big and saves america. i dont care what party hes running for, im always rooting for the little guy!

ive played my fair share of eurotruck simulator 2. though ive modded it into pretty much eurasia simulator. i have a newfound respect for truckers and the work that they do. i sincerely hope that he is able to capitalize off of this and take the $10,000+ dollars in donations he made and put it towards building a trucking empire so large and vast that it will make no dfference to him how many speeding tickets he accumulates while doing 150 in a 50 mph zone.

lets go trucker guy! pimp that ride bro.

I get the impression you're mocking the trucker here when it is much more humiliating such an entrenched political is being beaten by an average Joe seemingly running for the hell of it

yeah yeah. congratulations on not taking a L this time.

but i guess the virginia election is totally not like the #AuditNJ hashtag thats trending because a bunch of maga muppets are upset that they lost and have resorted to doing what they do best which is cry to the sky about their wackadoodle conspiracy theories which will never be proven in any court of the land for as long as they live, but its totally everybody else who is butthurt
You seem the most upset about the results

I get the impression you're mocking the trucker here when it is much more humiliating such an entrenched political is being beaten by an average Joe seemingly running for the hell of it

hell no. even if i didnt play my fair share of eurotruck simulator i'd still be rooting for the little guy. i find it fascinating that some random joe that probably doesnt even know a thing about politics can oust some kind of long time player in the game. i mean whoever his opponent is must really be a piece of shit

You seem the most upset about the results

for pointing out the hypocrisy that the maga muppets will blow their fraud whistles at everything under the sun when they lose, but continue to ignore whatever election their guys win in?

throwing out wackadoodle excuses and conspiracy theories that will never be proven in any court of the land just to try to justify why their guy lost is something people would do when they are upset. its a catch-all excuse for sore losers. pointing that out does not make somebody upset. learn the difference.

i see #auditNJ trending alot. i dont see anything trending calling for them to audit virginia. strange. why is that? if they really cared for a free and fair election, why wouldnt they want every state audited, and not just the states that they lost in? assuming of course that they actually believe that there is some kind of widespread fraud going on within the election system.

Last edited:
Well it was a big win for the GOP in Virginia but they just showed that they have a COLOSSAL problem going forward...

How long can they keep Donald Trump at arm's length? Because he's not going to play 2nd fiddle/kingmaker for long.

It's a Reddit talking point he's parroting. This happens when liberals need to defend dangerous far left ideals. Like how "Defund the Police" doesn't actually mean defunding the police. Or that they're not for Open Borders, they just don't believe it should be illegal to cross the border. They try to walk it back when a spotlight is shined on the dangerous things they believe in.
LOL dead on.

Well it was a big win for the GOP in Virginia but they just showed that they have a COLOSSAL problem going forward...

How long can they keep Donald Trump at arm's length? Because he's not going to play 2nd fiddle/kingmaker for long.

His endorsement record is pretty damn solid. Don't know why you'd think a Republican in a blue state simply not deep throating him, is any indication of anything.

The only party with a COLOSSAL problem are the Dems, who just got their progressive agenda shit kicked.

Reality Check - That was proof, using the Virginia's public schools own memos, that CRT is being taught in the curriculum.

Good god, you are fucking retarded.

It really isn't, and that's not what the proof demonstrated.

You really should stop calling it that, just say "progressive curriculum".

They aren't "teaching CRT", that's silly for all the same reasons we've been telling you for months.

Is the present shaped in part by the teachings of the past? Have the generations of students that actually studied CRT used what they learned to help improve inclusivity and understanding in schools? Everyone should hope so, that's progress.

Everyone agrees that America was ridiculously racist not that long ago. People who are either lying or fooling themselves say that things are all better now. The insane success of this culture war against progressive education shows there's still a really long way to go, and liberals suck at politics. When I saw the recent issue in Loudoun and how dramatically it was being misrepresented, I knew the Democrats were fucked this year. When I pointed out the flaws in the reporting (I was proven correct on all points) I was called a rape apologist and a slut shamer. This outrage garbage has been working a very long time and Democrats will never figure out how to fight it.

It's amazing how they will run around with CNN headlines but will not mention that much that New Jersey Governor's race went to a Democrat or the Virginia Governors race went to a Republican who distanced himself from Trump.
And you wont mention the key issues that helped the Republican wins in Virginia. Of course you will also say that "CRT doesn't exist and that isn't the issue they lost" But it is. Among one of those issues.

but will not mention that much that New Jersey Governor's race went to a Democrat
I wonder how will that Governor stay in power till the next election? if they keep pushing those social polices i expect they will lose NJ as what happened in Virginia by the next election.

It really isn't, and that's not what the proof demonstrated.

You really should stop calling it that, just say "progressive curriculum".

They aren't "teaching CRT", that's silly for all the same reasons we've been telling you for months.

Is the present shaped in part by the teachings of the past? Have the generations of students that actually studied CRT used what they learned to help improve inclusivity and understanding in schools? Everyone should hope so, that's progress.

Everyone agrees that America was ridiculously racist not that long ago. People who are either lying or fooling themselves say that things are all better now. The insane success of this culture war against progressive education shows there's still a really long way to go, and liberals suck at politics. When I saw the recent issue in Loudoun and how dramatically it was being misrepresented, I knew the Democrats were fucked this year. When I pointed out the flaws in the reporting (I was proven correct on all points) I was called a rape apologist and a slut shamer. This outrage garbage has been working a very long time and Democrats will never figure out how to fight it.

Liberals suck at politics, because they play word games and ignore reality, like you do.

"The Louden situation was totally misrepresented"

So, a rape wasn't covered up by the school board? A dude in a dress didn't go into the girl's bathroom and raped someone? Concerned parents weren't labeled "domestic terrorists", and had the FBI sicked on them?

You were not proven right on anything. You simply do not live in reality, and can't acknowledge it.

No they don't especially the social bull shit.

Of course they do. Polling shows this. You don’t think working people want more money and cheaper healthcare. You think working people want their taxes raised so billionaires can get a tax break ?

Of course they do. Polling shows this. You don’t think working people want more money and cheaper healthcare. You think working people want their taxes raised so billionaires can get a tax break ?

You think they want to be forced to have boys in their daughters showers.

You think they want to be told they have no choice in how their children are raised.

You think they want open boarders in all but name.

And that's just the start.

But I hope the democrats do move more and more to the left.

You think they want to be forced to have boys in their daughters showers.

You think they want to be told they have no choice in how their children are raised.

You think they want open boarders in all but name.

And that's just the start.

But I hope the democrats do move more and more to the left.

You’re talking culture wars bullshit but I understand why. I’m talking about real policy like healthcare and wages. None of those things will improve under moderate Dems and right wingers.

Does youngkin support trump? From what I read he kept his distance from trump and that’s what helped him win.

You’re talking culture wars bullshit but I understand why. I’m talking about real policy like healthcare and wages. None of those things will improve under moderate Dems and right wingers.

And you don't want to talk about that.

And no I've been around and part of the working class and around hem my whole life. The don't want things how the democrats want them. Most are certain right and would be ok with some things depending and how and what.

But you just keep thinking that way and I hope the democrats keep up with the bull shit.

And you don't want to talk about that.

And no I've been around and part of the working class and around hem my whole life. The don't want things how the democrats want them. Most are certain right and would be ok with some things depending and how and what.

But you just keep thinking that way and I hope the democrats keep up with the bull shit.

Dude this post of your doesn’t make sense. What are you talking about in that second paragraph.

His endorsement record is pretty damn solid. Don't know why you'd think a Republican in a blue state simply not deep throating him, is any indication of anything.

The only party with a COLOSSAL problem are the Dems, who just got their progressive agenda shit kicked.

If Trump isn't in the spotlight, that's a SERIOUS problem for Trump. We shall see how this plays going forwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back