• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections VA turns red completely red

Honestly I don't consider this much of a victory. One hell of a swing the R direction? yes. But Virginia is still split 50/50. That means half of the state has no problem with men invading women's restrooms, CRT, and other crazy shit.
For how long would that last?

Honestly I don't consider this much of a victory. One hell of a swing the R direction? yes. But Virginia is still split 50/50. That means half of the state has no problem with men invading women's restrooms, CRT, and other crazy shit.

People try to extrapolate and nationalize local politics too much. Virginia had some things specific to Virginia going on while McAuliffe ran a non-campaign. Thinking people went into the booth and were thinking about Biden or Trump is silly. Exit polls shows 50% of voters didn't factor Biden into their decision. The most important issues were economy, education, and taxes; all of these things were things McAuliffe was unpopular on.

Hill is truly a hideous person.

Calling her a bitch is nowhere near forceful enough. She’s a boring, predictable, talentless, hate-filled liar who thrives on barfing up unoriginal victim minded statements. Everyone who she dislikes is racist to a comical degree. Legitimately one of the people in the sports media I dislike the most. And she literally looks like that female gremlin that was trying to get married in Gremlins 2.

You already know what she’s going to say before she says it yet for some reason people still entertain her and engage with her. She’s one of those people who who would call a barista racist if her coffee is too hot. I couldn’t even imagine how awful it would be to work with her.

oh wahhh muhhhh fraud!!!! stop the steal!!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAGA!

guess what? theyre back up now and have been for quite a while, and despite playing out in your favor, your guy still lost. get over it.

ediiting here cause im ratther drunk now and not really trying to take a stab at you or anyone its all in good spirit

Last edited:
Actually, the choice is obvious, because zealots like you hold your agenda above everything, including the well-being of children, just like that school board hid the fact a transexual boy raped two girls in public school bathrooms, and covered it up because it wouldn't be a good look for their inter-gender bathroom agenda.

We said the sexual assaults of young girls would rise with that policy, and we were right.

Showing reality to leftists is like showing Dracula a cross.

You're 100% wrong about CRT being taught in schools, but I don't have the patience to get you across the finish line.

I'm going to move on to addressing how wrong you are about the girls who were raped.

Neither incident had anything to do with trans access to restrooms.

The first girl had planned to meet him there, as she had twice previously for sex. The boy wasn't trans and wouldn't have had access to a trans access bathroom. Also, and this is important, the bathroom wasn't trans access. That policy hadn't started yet. The rape happened two months before the policy was to take effect. This was a relationship gone wrong and had nothing to do with trans rights. She went there to break it off with him, he got angry and raped her.

The second girl was pushed into an empty classroom and raped.

I've pointed all this out before and was called a rape apologist and a slut shamer. I never never excused the rapes or blamed the victims, the crimes were brutal and the rapist is a predator who needs to be locked up for as long as possible and added to watchlists. I committed the crime of looking for details necessary to frame the issues, because this was the same media engine that created the CRT craze. All the same people pushing the same flavor of politically charged outrage. And it works.

It's Loudoun. So many conservative activists and journalists from around the country crash the school board meetings, the school boards had to start requiring proof of residence to gain admittance. Media leased residences in the area to circumvents that.

Conservative media gins up the mob and the lies travel all the way up the food chain to GOP lawmakers who run on them. They're so good at creating an inflammatory narrative that the DA got death threats, and then members of the school board. A request for help is sent to Garlands, who send a directive to reach out to local law enforcement.

He's grilled by GOP lawmakers who accuse him of trying to intimidate parents, and even though he repeatedly says that spirited debate is encouraged but threats of violence are not, eventually they stop even giving him time to answer, choosing instead to play for the cameras. You guys ate it up.

Maybe two weeks into the CRT mania I saw what was going on. Maybe you even know it's all a lie, but you don't care because Dems have no idea how to fight this thing and you're going to win elections on it. Guys like Shapiro knew that Trump was a dumpster fire but he had an R next to his name, and a win for him meant judges.

You're 100% wrong about CRT being taught in schools, but I don't have the patience to get you across the finish line.

You've been proven wrong, or lying, in this thread and your constant denial of that fact leads everyone to believe you're either a congenital liar or retarded.

The rest of your post you've spent 15 minutes desperately forming a coherent argument isn't even worth reading.

from my understanding in the virginia election the democrratss tried to make CRT out to be a big thing but i guess the people just didnt want it, and the democrat shot himself in the foot when he was implying to voters that it isnt any of their business what the teachers were teaching their children in school

thats kind of what i got out of the whole thing anyways, and if thats what happened then im not at all surprised why the dude got pink socked in the election. im sure theres plenty more factors that came into play than that but basically from everything ive read and from what i can understand, this dude just ran suicide on his own election. you straight up just cant say that it isnt any of your business what we teach your kids at school and expect to win over any voters. people are kind of sensitive to that stuff. i know i would be pissed the fuck right off too and i dont even have kids. he would have instantly lost my vote and it would have nothing at all to do with race or gender or any bullshit like that.

Last edited:
You've been proven wrong, or lying, in this thread and your constant denial of that fact leads everyone to believe you're either a congenital liar or retarded.

The rest of your post you've spent 15 minutes desperately forming a coherent argument isn't even worth reading.

You fed me what conservative media wants you to propagate.

I explained what's really go on, and gave you easily verifiable facts so you could confirm.

As predicted you don't really care about what's true or not.

You fed me what conservative media wants you to propagate.

AKA 'the truth.'

I explained what's really go on, and gave you easily verifiable facts so you could confirm.

True or False - Was he (the rapist) wearing a skirt?

I skimmed your post, and regardless if he claims to be trans or just a cross-dresser, its not exactly believable any girl would meet him in a public school bathroom for 'sex with consent' which turned into 'sex without consent.'

Only people as gullible as you would believe that.

As predicted you don't really care about what's true or not.

Says someone who actually believes the 'girl meets 15-year old skirt wearing boy in public school bathroom for sex and it turns into rape' narrative.

Oh, but when someone posts proof that the Virginia Public Schools was teaching CRT, contrary to the honorable Governor with a (D) next to his name claims, who's in a very close election and the issue would certainly sink him if its actually true.... nope, its actually impossible that Virginia Public Schools has been teaching CRT. Every bit of 'proof' of every claim against anyone with a (D) next to their name is absolutely fraudulent.

Loiosh, this is an old meme, but everything about you epitomizes it.

2jy24u.jpg

Only people as gullible as you would believe that.

Says someone who actually believes the 'girl meets 15-year old skirt wearing boy in public school bathroom for sex and it turns into rape' narrative.

She testified to it in court.

Like I said, if you're even remotely interested in seeing how badly you've been manipulated, look into it.

And I keep saying CRT isn't being taught in K12 because it's far too complex. Are there programs based on determinations made using CRT principles? I bloody well hope so, but that isn't the same as saying CRT is taught there, which is nonsense. Making statewide bans on CRT is idiotic, because if the law is as specific as I think it is required to be, nobody can ever be fined because it simply isn't happening.

The examples of CRT people keep throwing up aren't CRT. They're (sometimes misguided) progressive curricula based on inclusivity, understanding and racial empathy. Sometimes they're examples of sensitivity training, which most people agree is pointless and ineffectual.

You should really focus on the first part of this post though. I stated something as fact, you said I was gullible for believing it, the victim testified to it in court.

I never mentioned it until I found her testimony because it's a huge deal and I don't say stuff like that until I'm sure.

Real median income has been going up since the beginning of Obamas 2nd term. Aside from the token tax cuts where the overwhelming majority of the benefits went to like the top 10%, what other GOP policies that you could name that actually benefit Americans in any meaningful way?

Well, you could start with changes made to Dodd Frank regulations which opened up access to capital for working class Americans.

The best economy in our lifetimes.

The best border/immigration reforms in our lifetimes (last study I looked at showed illegals in the Texas construction field drove down wages about 30%).

By far the best foreign policy of our lifetimes, the most peaceful Middle East most of us have ever known.

Abundant energy policies which kept prices low his entire term.

Etc.

Back