Movies V For Vendetta (2006) vs X-Men: First Class (2011)

Better film

• Total voters
Which one is better?

ba72d0033d678ac5377126e0701374436f0f16ea.gif

Both are good but this scene gives it to X-Men

Much as I love V for Vendetta - I watch it most Guy Fawks Nights - yeah, Magneto killing the Nazis in the bar puts First Class over the line:cool:

Last edited:
v for vendetta is one of the shittest movies i ever seen. and that sucks because i like natalie portman.

Much as I love V for Vendetta - I watch it most Guy Fawks Nights - yeah, Magneto killing the Nazis in the bar puts First Class over the line:cool:

He was great in the role, only thing I didn’t like is how they scrapped his entire character development into X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Just asking but do you ever vote against Marvel? lol. This is a debatable one anyway, so no offense intended.

I really feel like this is a pears to plums but I go V for Vendetta because I like the theme and how he tricked the girl and was charming. X-men was cool but not as cool as X-men actually should be so it suffers for that.

I prefer V. I really did not like James McEvoy as X. Fassbender was amazing but I also didnt love the plot.

I heard V sucked so I never watched. The X-men movie wasn’t bad though

First class was easily the best X-men movie they put out. I never heard good things about V for vendetta so I didn't watch it but maybe I should check it out.

V for Vendetta isn't a bad movie in itself but a terrible adaptation.

V is supposed to have become a non-person avatar of freedom and anarchism, and his "human" feelings in the movie completely kill this aspect.

V even if could have been better

I think if you take out Fassbender, First Class is dog shit. He makes it watchable and Bacon's a decent villain. I don't remember V very well so I'll abstain from voting.

He was great in the role, only thing I didn’t like is how they scrapped his entire character development into X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Just asking but do you ever vote against Marvel? lol. This is a debatable one anyway, so no offense. intended.

Put up Joker or Batman Begin against something like Dark Phoenix or Age of Apocalypse and I'll vote DC.

But those are mismatched comparisons...

True. This one was much closer; if it hadn't been for the Bar Scene, I probably would have voted for V.
But this,

"Blood and Honour...which do you want to shed first?"

"We were under orders!"

"Blood, then".

"AARRRGH!"

Was the deciding factor:cool:

Put V for Vendetta up against Captain Marvel, Black Widow or The Eternals, and I'll vote DC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back