• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Uvalde families sue Meta and ‘Call of Duty’ publisher Activision-Blizzard over alleged links to gun violence

Younger kids are definitely better at games. I was good at COD4 when I was in HS.

Once you hit 30, you are basically an old man on the sticks. I fucking suck at everything now lol - I only play single player games.
That's when you embrace being a camper to troll other players.

<{jackyeah}>

I'm not saying that shooter games were responsible for the drop, but you can sure as hell bet that if this graph went they other way it would be used as evidence that they caused it.

Analysts seem to agree that spike and then drop was caused by lead being removed in paint and gasoline.

i'm not much for call of duty. though i'll pick up the game every other year as long as theres a shipment 24/7 map rotation on it just because i find it amusing to just drink whiskey and shoot shit up on a tiny ass map with so much shit going on everywhere around me. other than that i kinda grew out of that series, and many shooters in general.

I feel you on that one

COVID and pending divorce led to lots time grinding out the Damascus.

Now I'm burnt out on CoD and gaming in general, most a few hours of minecraft per week online with my son.

Last time I played COD, I kept turning into a blunt when I died. I wouldn't blame the game on a school shooting but that's just me

They should be suing Activision over the fact that Call of Duty is dogshit

Once you hit 30, you are basically an old man on the sticks. I fucking suck at everything now lol - I only play single player games.

Next year it will be a decade where im ranked in the top 2% of players in CSGO/CS2. Age itself doesnt play a factor. Its a matter of increased real world commitments decreasing ones interest/dedication to maintain such a level.

Next year it will be a decade where im ranked in the top 2% of players in CSGO/CS2. Age itself doesnt play a factor. Its a matter of increased real world commitments decreasing ones interest/dedication to maintain such a level.

Yep, very true. I don't have the time or energy anymore.

Who has been saying that reading books all day is causing kids to murder each other? Wtf are you even talking about?

What does a reading a book have to do with kids binging COD all the time? These are very different experiences.
See? Dumb.

Back