• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Usyk to play Igor Vovchanchyn with The Rock in new Mark Kerr movie

Maybe in the movie Usyk will win by KO against Bader

I really like it to be honest

Next he's gonna play Zelensky or Muhammad Ali.

There are already multiple movies with different people who played Ali. They'll make another one at some point, I'm sure.
Right but most of them are actually documentaries and aren't modern. Will Smith played Ali in a modern blockbuster this century (end of 2001). To my knowledge he was the first & last Hollywood A-list actor to do so.

At least they were able to match the correct race with this one though.

5'8 stocky as fuck, ferocious puncher vs 6'3 fleet of foot tactician. Like what? Match the build and look, choreograph the style. Dumb choice but the Rock is twice Kerrs age as it is so whatever.

5'8 stocky as fuck, ferocious puncher vs 6'3 fleet of foot tactician. Like what? Match the build and look, choreograph the style. Dumb choice but the Rock is twice Kerrs age as it is so whatever.
Sounds like Mike Tyson would have been a better choice for Vovchanchyn then.

Who's going to play Bas?
bas is, actually.

they did a good job with casting. kerr's gf is portrayed by emily blunt, bader plays mark coleman, bas is himself... i think it could be a solid flick, if they don't focus on drawn out, corny fight scenes.

A24 did a goid job with the Von Erich biopic so I have high hopes for this one, despite Johnson’s name being attached to it. Let’s gope it doesn’t take Usyk away from training for too long.

Back