Usyk is a generational GOAT

Unbelievable fight.
It's awesome how he adjusted after losing 3 or 4 rounds to Fury. And not only did he adjust but actually battered him.
Seriously, Fury was starting to pull ahead in the fight as well imo. Great come from behind moment.

Might be the best boxer of the last 30 years over Floyd.

Floyd cherry picked his way to 50-0. Usyk fought everybody in their primes.
Slow down there. Floyd got to 50-0 fighting above his real optimal weight and with glass hands.

Great career but I feel he retired too early
If he went til the wheels fell off people would hold it against him there too. It's lose/lose. When Usyk eventually loses everyone will claim some other guy is the GOAT. Shit happens after every monster is slain.

Might wanna check my posting history. I been saying Usyk and AJ would beat Fury quite repetitively for the past 6 months lol... I been very harsh on Mr Fury and actually he did way better than I expected.
Loling @ AJ beating Fury

put the crack pipe down

Loling @ AJ beating Fury

put the crack pipe down
You guys said the same thing when I said Haney was a bum and Garcia was gonna whoop him.. so don't be so sure of your opinions because you guys often agree with me before it's all over !

You guys said the same thing when I said Haney was a bum and Garcia was gonna whoop him.. so don't be so sure of your opinions
Check my posting history, I've been clowning Haney forever for being a pillow fisted midget. He's skilled, but doesnt generate shit.

Might be the best boxer of the last 30 years over Floyd.

Floyd cherry picked his way to 50-0. Usyk fought everybody in their primes.
Settle down.

Canelo, Marquez, Floyd, Manny, all above him.

Thought he lost that but absolutely a generational goat.

Yes. And a record with minimal padding going on.

Usyk is way higher than Floyd in the GOAT discussion. For one, he hasn't fought the majority of his fights in Vegas.

If Fury wasn't higher than Floyd before this fight then Usyk isn't afterwards either.

If Fury wasn't higher than Floyd before this fight then Usyk isn't afterwards either.

Usyk did it in two divisions though and won olympic gold. Although I'm not sure if an olympic gold would generally be considered in a GOAT discussion since it's before starting the professional career.

Usyk did it in two divisions though and won olympic gold. Although I'm not sure if an olympic gold would generally be considered in a GOAT discussion since it's before starting the professional career.
We might have a new goat

Ward is easily the best fighter of the last 40 years bud, just because you dont like him because hes black doesnt change that fact.
Ward is an ATG, no doubt about it and a legend of sport. That being said, consider the following:

Usyk's unique achievements include being the first and only boxer to unify all four major world titles at cruiserweight, as well as holding the record for the fewest fights required to win a cruiserweight world title, (breaking Evander Holyfield's record). Additionally, he is only the second boxer after Evander Holyfield to have held unified world titles in both the cruiserweight and heavyweight divisions.

I don't know where i'd rank him but what he did is not just rare, it's extremely rare. he could retire tomorrow and he'd easily be ranked somewhere in a TOP 10 best in boxing history.

Back