Usman vs Woodley 2 confirmed?

wtf, tried to change a typo from "ride" to "rise" and reposted my own post . lol, just ignore don't feel like going thru the delete process

Colby is a douche. Actually all three of those guys are douche bags.

Fuck all of them in the fartbox

zero interest in a rematch....especially considering woodley just pulled out of the lawler fight with a injury and now be rewarded with a title shot. if usman faces anyone but colby or the winner of askren/masvidal then that's just embarrassing for usman

Colby must be next. Stylistically Colby have a better chance against Snoozeman.

Probably just doing it to piss off Colby. This Usman vs Colby fight should be happening in August but Karamu's supposed injury is delaying it

Of course it's to piss off Colby, all the time time Usman calling him out out loud on twitter or behind his back about lets get it on! Colby fluffed him off as too low in ranking this/that bullsh!t but look who's Champ now and who's chasing who..?

All the WW division keep ducking Colby,they heard about his cardio and got shook

[<diva4}

So fighter's suggesting something = confirmed now?

There's no way Dana gives Tyron a shot, especially since he pulled out of the Lawler fight.

Your sarcasm is refreshing...

Last edited:
No one's itching to watch a Usman vs TWood rematch.

The first one wasn't even close and Dana's not cool with Woodley. How does that warrant a rematch.

Would love this, just to laugh at Colby salty ass tweets and make fun of the shitty threads his different alt accounts here will make.

As long as they offer him fights he can’t sue according to what I’ve read on ufc contracts

Regardless. I like to see the UFC in court explaining interim titles and then giving their excuses for stripping him and then giving Usman the fight with Woodley over him.

They're not serious, jesus people.

This is the right answer. Woodley has an injury with his hand and used a hand emoji respond to Usman. Seems like a joke callout to me. MAYBE Usman is serious about it though...

Yeah fuck colby, make the rematch just to see his reaction.
Never give him a title shot, just to see his reaction.

factually wrong. Colby got offered Woodley and turned it down. wtf are you talking about
No factually. correct.

Woodley was angling for fight with Nate Diaz at ufc 216. nate diaz declined, colby asked for the fight (this was after he destroyed maia) and tyron said "nah imma get surgery."

If you're healthy enough to fight nate diaz and not healthy enough to fight colby, that's ducking. this happened and that's a fact.

Back