Usman vs Woodley 2 confirmed?

Probably just doing it to piss off Colby. This Usman vs Colby fight should be happening in August but Karamu's supposed injury is delaying it

So Woodley faking injury not to fight Lawler?

This would be super lame if true.
Usman worked Woodley with ease.
Usman is a terrible match up for Woodley.

I don't even like Colby but he HAS TO be next.

Would be bullshit if it was

Didn't he just pull out of the Lawler fight because of injury?

All the WW division keep ducking Colby,they heard about his cardio and got shook

Yes confirmed because of some off the cuff messages

So fighter's suggesting something = confirmed now?

There's no way Dana gives Tyron a shot, especially since he pulled out of the Lawler fight.

Probably just doing it to piss off Colby. This Usman vs Colby fight should be happening in August but Karamu's supposed injury is delaying it

If the fight takes place in November, it will most likely be against Colby, UFC comes to MSG every November, and he's been eyeing that date for the longest.

He's most definitely doing it to troll Colby, and I mean that in both ways(He takes Woodley instead, or is teasing him)

Funny, Usman talked about how Colby ducked him so many times now he's ducking him to fight someone who he beat decisively just last fight.. knew Usman was a fraud

Both guys hate Colby, probably just trying to get a ride out of him. I can't imagine any scenario that Dana would actually run this back unless it was a last minute injury replacement and I can't see Woodley doing a rematch without a full camp

Doubt it, but Colby should sue the UFC if this is the case and fight for another org.

Both guys hate Colby, probably just trying to get a rise out of him. I can't imagine any scenario that Dana would actually run this back unless it was a last minute injury replacement and I can't see Woodley doing a rematch without a full camp

Fake News from Snoozeman. No way Dana ever gives Woodley another title shot unless it's similar circumstances to the way Yaquinta got 1.

Back