• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Usman Threatening to Footstomp his Opponent into Bolivian on TUF 21

mkw

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

Timestamped.

"Get him against the cage and I'll footstomp the sh*t out of that leg. Make sure he can't even push off to throw a punch."

I didn't realize the Nightmare had been utilizing this strategy for so long.

Last edited:

Timestamped.

"Get him against the cage and I'll footstomp the sh*t out of that leg. Make sure he can't even push off to throw a punch."

I didn't realize the Nightmare's had been utilizing this strategy for so long.

You and Usman have very "immigrant" English.

First of all Bolivian means a person from the country Bolivia. You mean oblivion... unless there is a Bolivian friend that Usman is sending Burns to meet up with.

As for Usman.. You don't foot stomp the leg.. you foot stomp the foot... Same way you can't handshake an arm.

Dude must have started watching Stompin Tom Connors videos after he got to the US. Is hockey big in Nebraska?

StompinTomConnors_MikeDunlop_BootStomp.gif

vkULyoB.jpg

I can see why it is effective. But to me it’s a lame tactic. It’s only able to be done when your hugging your opponent and don’t want to let him go basically stalling.

First of all Bolivian means a person from the country Bolivia. You mean oblivion... unless there is a Bolivian friend that Usman is sending Burns to meet up with.

As for Usman.. You don't foot stomp the leg.. you foot stomp the foot... Same way you can't handshake an arm.

Get your classics right noob.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Usman will get the first TKO by foot stomps in MMA history thus becoming the GOAT and Just Bleed Prophet.

Outed yourself as a casual, son. Also, do not underestimate the Nigerian Nightmare. I have seen him footstomp hands before when he's in the right mindset.

Back