Media Usman Offers Diaz a Title Shot

Damn, marty really actually deliberately avoiding Colby like the plague
Bwaaaaaahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking hilarious!!!!!!! - good one man!!!!!!!

Kamarus knees really must be in really bad shape if this is what he is resorting to in an effort to avoid the rematch with Colby that Dana White has repeatedly stated will be next. Anyone in this thread acting like this is nothing short of embarrassing is deluding themselves or naive to the point of stupidity.

That shit shouldn’t even be sanctioned. Would be Nate’s worst domination to date.

Never happened, Colby got smacked up, dropped over and over, finished and ran out the arena crying like a woman.

Keep hanging on to whatever random nonsense you need to feel better tho, but we all saw Colby wilt in the Championship rounds and get finished.

No rematch necessary when you get finished and run out the arena crying like a female.

<JRSmith40>

young jamie, pull up the gif of marty fakin a nut shot and an eye poke

Notice the tone Shertards give to Usman’s easy opponents compared to Colby. They always show optimism and won’t write them off as if they have a chance to win but when it comes to Colby they immediately call him off and bring up the first fight, despite the only one showing up till the end while everyone folded early.

It’s sickening how they disregard his performance only because of politics. It’s pretty clear Usman’s avoiding someone who has all the tools to keep the fight even and cherry picking weaker opponents to stad pad.

diaz literally just lost last week
and you think that's a better fight?
the logic is strong on this one

For Usman, Diaz is 100% a better fight.

Unlike Colby, Diaz is a draw.

Neither has done anything substantial to justify a title shot. The obvious choice is to go after the guy who will make him more money.

Notice the tone Shertards give to Usman’s easy opponents compared to Colby. They always show optimism and won’t write them off as if they have a chance to win but when it comes to Colby they immediately call him off and bring up the first fight, despite the only one showing up till the end while everyone folded early.

It’s sickening how they disregard his performance only because of politics. It’s pretty clear Usman’s avoiding someone who has all the tools to keep the fight even and cherry picking weaker opponents to stad pad.

From what I recall Colby was winning the 5th till Usman landed the knock downs and was on his way to Split dec. Correct me if I am wrong, I can't remember that well.

We don’t risregard it at all. It was a great performance. Usmans toughest yet. But he got tkod. Don’t give me that early stoppage stuff. He broke his jaw, lied about it, ran out of the arena pathetically only to resurface and repeatedly run his idiotic mouth. And Usman has really grown and looks unstoppable now. He doesn’t need to prove anything regarding Covington. If anything he’s the one who needs to go beat someone other than woodley. Here’s the best part. He and all his fans whine whine and whine some more about Usman ducking him (which is untrue). And Usman just laughs his way to multiple title defenses and just ignores Covington while he begs and does backflips trying to get the rematch. It’s similar to khabib and Conor. I think it’s hilarious how much Usman makes Covington squirm

There's no one in line so fuck it. Fun money fight and build up Snoozemans name.

From what I recall Colby was winning the 5th till Usman landed the knock downs and was on his way to Split dec. Correct me if I am wrong, I can't remember that well.
Maybe. But then he got knocked down multiple times. And tkod. Only Covington and McGregor would turn a loss into a virtual win in their minds. What a hypocrite he is. Talking about how weak everyone’s performance is when they win, but he legit got tkod and never said a critical thing about his own performance. Dudes a joke

your brain is too dumb to understand something
but dont worry, usman will fight colby again and put the nail in the coffin the way he did to masvidal

For Usman, Diaz is 100% a better fight.

Unlike Colby, Diaz is a draw.

Neither has done anything substantial to justify a title shot. The obvious choice is to go after the guy who will make him more money.

Kamaru Usman does not decide who he fights next.

He decides if he fights, not who he fights next.

Dana has repeatedly stated Colby is next, it is very clear the UFC has made up their mind, if they had not Dana would not have stated such at every UFC PPV post-fight press conference going back to April.

Kamaru is having difficulty accepting this reality, which is understandable but this is straight up embarrassing. You are deluding yourself if you think he is not ruining his legacy by making these social media posts that not only are not going to change his situation, but make him look scared.

Kamaru Usman does not decide who he fights next.

He decides if he fights, not who he fights next.

Dana has repeatedly stated Colby is next, it is very clear the UFC has made up their mind, if they had not Dana would not have stated such at every UFC PPV post-fight press conference going back to April.

Kamaru is having difficulty accepting this reality, which is understandable but this is straight up embarrassing. You are deluding yourself if you think he is not ruining his legacy by making these social media posts that not only are not going to change his situation, but make him look scared.

Lol at Dana has made up his mind. And further LOL if you think anyone considers social media posts when determining a fighter's legacy.

That's some bitchass 2021 shit right there lol. Social media and MMA legacy, fuck this site is getting to be full of softies.

Lol at Dana has made up his mind. And further LOL if you think anyone considers social media posts when determining a fighter's legacy.

That's some bitchass 2021 shit right there lol. Social media and MMA legacy, fuck this site is getting to be full of softies.

Dana has made up his mind, he has been asked at every ppv post fight press conference dating back to when Usman last defended his belt; that Colby will be Kamarus next opponent.

Kamaru is embarrassing himself, everyone knows who is next because we have been told who is next, and he is "calling out" a guy who has won one time in the last five years.

Kamaru is clearly petrified of the reality that he is going to have to beat Colby Covington a second time, otherwise him and his management would not be making daily social media posts calling for him to fight Nate Diaz or Michael Chiesa. I am guessing Robbie Lawler might be next?

I am not a fan of Colby, but that does not mean I am going to pretend the UFC WW champion does not look like he is desperately trying to avoid another fight with Colby at the cost of his legacy.

Back