News Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov for the Bellator BW belt will take place on May 17 in Paris

Don't ask me how Fabian vs. Jeffery and this bout are both #1 Contender bouts

GIAhtdPXsAA_18r
Barnoui went from main event to prelims within 2 fights...wtf

Probably one Cali and one in Conn, those are the two main Bellator US markets.

So was right was Cali but they went with Chicago over conn. Those are the three main Bellator US markets.

Barnoui went from main event to prelims within 2 fights...wtf

Isnt he accused of rape and assault or something? Didnt that come out months ago, maybe thats cleared up but could be they bury him a little bit because of that? Honestly if that hasnt been cleared up kind of surprised they'd even book him if this isnt cleared up.

Don't ask me how Fabian vs. Jeffery and this bout are both #1 Contender bouts
Hell, even Gregory Babene vs Costello Van Steenis is pretty bad for a #1 Contender fight.

Where does Douglas Lima fit into all of this?

Isnt he accused of rape and assault or something? Didnt that come out months ago, maybe thats cleared up but could be they bury him a little bit because of that? Honestly if that hasnt been cleared up kind of surprised they'd even book him if this isnt cleared up.
I’m surprised he is not in jail … I saw a video of him kicking the shit out of a female

New matchups for Bellator Paris form their new updated website
  • Landu vs. Bilharinho
  • Colgan vs. Gouti
  • Imanshafi Aliev vs. Shipman
  • Ladd vs. Shakalova
  • Adjoudj vs. Fontes

How come? I can't recall him ever looking bad and he's had a better career trajectory in terms of competition than your average Bellator prospect
Caveat this with the fact that I am a huge fan of his, I'd be devastated if he ever lost, and I'm rooting for him in every fight.

I've been snakebitten a lot by the short stocky wrestler type. I hope I'm just being too picky and that I'm wrong, like I literally would love to be wrong. I just haven't seen it yet. The quickness and fast twitch on the feet. The striking, obviously his arms aren't super long, the combos aren't there yet. Even the chain wrestling isn't there yet. Gouti is a good test I guess because he's a good striker, and one that will force Colgan to have to be on the front foot and try to close the distance to land the 1-2s.

LMAO they tried to pressure Shabliy into accepting the fight without honoring the million dollar prize but backfired spectacularly.

Now, Usman "suffered and injury" and will postpone the fight. I can guaran fucking tee this fight will never happen.

LMAO they tried to pressure Shabliy into accepting the fight without honoring the million dollar prize but backfired spectacularly.

Now, Usman "suffered and injury" and will postpone the fight. I can guaran fucking tee this fight will never happen.
I have a feeling Usman also wanted the million

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back