• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Usman looked like he thought he won, Edwards looked unsure and was praying

Usman got nothing done in the cage tonight.

No way he won.

It just tells me what I already know. Leon lacks confidence and Usman is overconfident. Leon still won though. That's 2-1.

Body language before the scores are read... Kamaru looks down... Edwards looks up at the sky with his hand on his waist...

View attachment 974662

Hand on waist pose.... Edwards is preparing himself to disagree with what is being said...

View attachment 974664

As the scores are read.... 48-46...47-47... Usman looks up and raises his hand in anticipation.. Edwards looks nervous with arm put at waist, giving the body language of a man about to dispute something. His eyes shift really high up at the ceiling. Usman prepares himself for celebration as the smile on his face is widening and he stops looking down to raise his head up and face the crowd.

View attachment 974661

As the final second arrives.... Buffer sounds ANDDDDDDD...

Edwards takes hand off waist, Usman looks back down but keeps his hand raised, and Edwards raises his hand but has a facial expression that seems very nervous and scared, as he keeps shifting his eyes back and forth.

View attachment 974665

Edwards celebrate tremendously... almost like he wasn't expecting to win.

View attachment 974666

All this means is that Leon was nervous ...he looked nervous coming in too ...maybe that's just how he rolls with uncertainty doubt and those emotions and feelings. I thought he won , the judges thought he won and I'd guess a lot of sherdog thought he won ....what does it matter if the guy is a bit nervy? He still put in the work and did what he needed to do.

Leon is worried that the point deduction may have fucked him since he knew he won at least 3 rounds.
Usman is stupid.

Body language before the scores are read... Kamaru looks down... Edwards looks up at the sky with his hand on his waist...

View attachment 974662

Hand on waist pose.... Edwards is preparing himself to disagree with what is being said...

View attachment 974664

As the scores are read.... 48-46...47-47... Usman looks up and raises his hand in anticipation.. Edwards looks nervous with arm put at waist, giving the body language of a man about to dispute something. His eyes shift really high up at the ceiling. Usman prepares himself for celebration as the smile on his face is widening and he stops looking down to raise his head up and face the crowd.

View attachment 974661

Edwards takes hand off waist, Usman looks back down but keeps his hand raised, and Edwards raises his hand but has a facial expression that seems very nervous and scared, as he keeps shifting his eyes back and forth.

View attachment 974665

View attachment 974666
Usman has also showed to be one of the most delusional people in all of MMA though

You mean Rampage vs. Machinda. And that is the only fight where someone said they thought they lost on a decision win.
watch any Hendricks fight when he lost on a decision...unwavering belief that he won , then the stupid whiny bitch face when he lost like he had been robbed... the very reason why I cant stand him and applauded his every loss.

All this means is that Leon was nervous ...he looked nervous coming in too ...maybe that's just how he rolls with uncertainty doubt and those emotions and feelings. I thought he won , the judges thought he won and I'd guess a lot of sherdog thought he won ....what does it matter if the guy is a bit nervy? He still put in the work and did what he needed to do.
^
This, you just never know what retarded decisions the judges make at times.

You nerds don't understand body language and should not try to analyse it.

Draw or leon. Not sure how a scorecard for Usman is possible.

I can't see a conceivable way Usman won this, he was stalking but never capitalized. Which is the problem when you base your strategy off wall n' stall.

I can't see a conceivable way Usman won this, he was stalking but never capitalized. Which is the problem when you base your strategy off wall n' stall.
If Usman was outwrestling him and took him down multiple times I would understand. But he was clearly dominated

View attachment 974662

View attachment 974664

View attachment 974661

View attachment 974665

View attachment 974666
Lol did you even watch the fight? Leon for sure knew he won. Usman was the one walking back and forth because he knew he lost

"Hey Alexa - look up what hands on hips pose means - and formulate a draft copy of a thread on Sherdog about it"

I didn’t see the fight, but by looking at both of them in the pics provided, it looks more like they just completed a half marathon race not a fight.

Never fight a title fight against an Englishman in England. Home cooking every time.
I’ve seen home cooking in the UK plenty of times. I even referenced it before the fight.

There was ZERO home cooking in this fight. He even had a deduction from Herb, and was still the clear winner.

Back