Usman have to fight Khamzat already

Don’t go the same way as Conor fans. Let’s not crown the guy yet eh?

I will have to strongly agree to disagree.. You sound like a Leon fan.. You can't fight Nate and expect much especially a TS... Leon also lost to Usman he offers nothing that we don't know already.. GOATmaev fans are not retarded fans since They are mostly hardcore MMA fans main while Conor fans were soccer fans from the british isles who had zero knowledge about MMA..

They went full retard
RecklessPlainBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Calm down a little, he needs at very least 2 fights. One to comeback and see if he still can fight on a high level, than a 2nd against a top contender.

Calm down a little, he needs at very least 2 fights. One to comeback and see if he still can fight on a high level, than a 2nd against a top contender.

One fight and that's it.. If he starches Chiesa, Woodley, Wonderboy or even Luque doesn't matter who one of them then he gets the TS..

It is Joe Rogan examined and bullet proof
ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

I will have to strongly agree to disagree.. You sound like a Leon fan.. You can't fight Nate and expect much especially a TS... Leon also lost to Usman he offers nothing that we don't know already.. GOATmaev fans are not retarded fans since They are mostly hardcore MMA fans main while Conor fans were score fans from the british isle who had zero knowledge about MMA..

They went full retard
RecklessPlainBarnacle-max-1mb.gif
You’re way off, not a Leon fan mate.

And fair enough, not accusing you or anyone else specifically. And I can dig the difference, fight the good fight, you do you. I like Khamzat, just would like to see him fight someone half decent before Usman.

Khamzat first needs to fight something other than covid first and beat someone that's actually inside the top 15 to start with.

Usman have to fight Khamzat already

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 9.11.10 AM.png

He cleaned his division only remaining is Wonderboy but lets be honest wonderboy was not able to pass Woodley he will do nothin against Usman

Everybody want to see Usman vs Khamzat, lets do it, let them bang

Khamzat by KO round 1
Chimmi isn't even top 10. How about he beat a couple ranked guys then talk about title pictures.

Thank you.. This is the fight to make... Only fight that makes sense competitively
3d94c0d9acb453e8a465f56b11298c6e.gif

This fight could happen in 2021 all you gotta do is give Khamzat one ranked fighter like Chiesa etc etc then title shoot immediately or Woodley etc etc.. Potentially Khamzat vs Usman could happen in 2021 Nov-dec

IKhamzat is unproven and your avatar is kinda corny.

Khamzat is a WW-MW hybrid. He is too big, fast and technical, and will destroy Usman. There is a reason why Usman never mention his name.

Khamzat is a WW-MW hybrid. He is too big, fast and technical, and will destroy Usman. There is a reason why Usman never mention his name.

Maybe because it's not worth mentioning seeing how Khamzat never even fought a top 10 guy or done anything in mma to raise a Usman eyebrow.

Hatred? It is my opinion.

What is weird is stupid nuthugging and hype train.
It would take me 20 seconds to search and find out that you like lot of negative posts about Khamzat.

What did Usman do to earn a shot at The GOAT? His last few wins have been over a journeyman and failed former lw

Back