"Usman Has The Charisma of a Mop"

Which personality do you prefer?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Usman Plays Nice

“He really showed how good he is, and I give respect when respect is due,” Usman said of Covington on the Joe Rogan Experience. “I’m no hater. I know he could fight. I know he was good. I knew he was tough and I knew he was a competitor, as well. He’s always been a competitor.”

“He’s a tough guy, and at the end of the day, to make fantastic fights, you got to have the right dance partner, and he was the right dance partner. To be honest with you, if I didn’t take too much out of him – because each fight takes something from you internally – so if I didn’t take too much from him, I think I might see him again. . . Because it’s clear that we are the best two guys in the division, and so yeah, I look forward to seeing him again.”

Colby Plays Nasty

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...sman-is-the-second-best-fighter-in-the-world/

These two just fought why are they still chatting shit.

Lol at Covington criticizing anyone's charisma. Dude has less charisma than that mop.

Wrong. Que trump gif.
A mop has more personality than Usman. I mean everyone needs a mop right? Has its use, has its charm.

Its crazy that no matter how hard colby tries to look like an ass, Marty is worse with no effort.

Neither of them has charisma

Colby has dead eyes and it looks like it hurts him to smile

The more of a dorky nice guy Marty becomes, the more I like him. He should really play up that Carlton angle. There's always room for new characters

source.gif

Stop caring about personalities sherdoggers.
More then half of this fighters are faking it anyway.

Conrat = FAKE
Colby = FAKE
George masvidal = FAKE

Khabib Nurmagomedov = REAL :D

Khabib Bless
Your newest account already needs to be banned.

colby got smashed, he should train more to reach kamaru´s level and then trash talk

If you get koed you shouldn't be allowed to talk trash especially online

Back