"Usman Has The Charisma of a Mop"

Which personality do you prefer?

• Total voters
Lol at Covington criticizing anyone's charisma. Dude has less charisma than that mop.
No way man, the broom has way more charisma than the mop. You don't know shit.

Too bad Askren can't strike bc he can talk shit better than anyone in the UFC not named Conor.

What difference does it make if we pay to watch fights and he kicks ass?

Is it another DJ thing where..."I don't care if he does flying armbars, keeps adding to his game, and still tries to finish in round 5 I JUST DON'T (wanna) LIKE HIM!"

Don't be dumb

These Colby haters aren't as bad as the khabib fans/conor haters, but they certainly are a special case.

They forget it was 2-2 going into round 5... So Colby HAD a chance of winning. Sure the stoppage was justified, but only because the stoppages have become so wussified ...

Anyway, I'd love a rematch one day.

It was a close fight on the scorecards but I disagree Colby had a chance of winning after rounds 3 and 4. He was running on fumes going into the 5th.

The body shots particularly were slowing him down after the 2nd. He's extremely tough, kept a poker face and kept throwing until he could no longer hide the cumulative damage.

I'm not a hater, I think he beats every current WW except for Usman.

meh, just a sore loser whining, nothing new

Its crazy that no matter how hard colby tries to look like an ass, Marty is worse with no effort.

really? I think just the oposite :D to each his own I guess
in MMA though, usman beat colby soundly, no doubt about that

Meh.

I watched the Rogan episode with Usman and he came across fine to me.

This thing with him being completely unlikable seems like something his haters want to keep saying in the hope that everyone will believe it.
I'll take "Something that rhymes with 'bassist' for 200, Alex".

We all know why.

I don't think it matters. This is a sport. We will see how he does against Mas but right now he's the baddest dude at 170. I tend to enjoy his episodes of JRE, they don't impact the way I see him fight

Usman probably has less charisma than the mop, and Colby's gimmick is cringey as fuck. But man did they ever throw down once they got in the cage together.

really? I think just the oposite :D to each his own I guess
in MMA though, usman beat colby soundly, no doubt about that
Yeah he beat the stupid outta him but colby found the stupid again

Usman is 32. Let's be generous and say he remains in his prime until he's 38. Assume he avoids injury (unlikely, because he'd fight the best, and he's getting to the age of more problems). If he fights three times a year for six years, that's 18 fights. He might make about $500,000/fight or $9,000,000 total.

To make Conor money, he needs to become a KO artist, become funny, get style, troll hard, and create extreme rivalries. I don't see that happening.

All but 5-10 of the fighters on the roster have absolutely no personality, literally none, they are carbon copies of each other

Meh.

I watched the Rogan episode with Usman and he came across fine to me.

This thing with him being completely unlikable seems like something his haters want to keep saying in the hope that everyone will believe it.

The guy is a solid fighter but it's one of these instances where some narrative develops online that there is something wrong with his personality, etc, and before you know it everybody hates him.

Online forums squeeze out the trash of people.

Back