Usman doesn't owe the people anything

Well we don't owe Usman or Masvidal $75 of our cash to give to this corrupt company either and I certainly am not paying to watch a bunch of wmma fights before the main event so screw this card.. The only fight I want to see on it is Weidman vs. Hall that's it.

I really hope he takes him down from the start and lay on him for five rounds so people can booing and the casuals gets mad more
I wanna see Judas desperate and can't do anything
Ufc wanna hype this dude like he is a knockout artist
the guy has 28 decisions on his record and only 2 real knockouts against the worst striker in the history of the sport and chinny Till
only idiots thinks he enter his prime at 36
the guy was always a good fighter but he isn't a champ material
I really hope no one pay for this card so Dana can stop with this nonsense
The title of the thread “Usman doesn’t owe the people anything” is absolutely correct.

He doesn’t owe us anything! He especially doesn’t owe us any interviews! So please ask him to stop! An empty cardboard box has more charisma than him. Just listening to him makes me want to stomp the sh*t out of my own foot.

I am really hoping he doesn’t owe us any more interviews or episodes of embedded!

Weird take. Just because I don’t like seeing people stall in fights it doesn’t make me a casual. Maybe it’s you who doesn’t understand what you’re seeing, and finds enjoyment out of two dudes rubbing on eachother while they take a breather.

It all boils down to how they choose to train. Fighters like Usman who become champ through grind, literally hasn’t had a single moment worthy of a highlight reel in 30 fights. Sure he’s feathering his nest pretty nicely with each win in terms of money, but there’s better ways to make more money for less effort. It’s generally agree’d that it only really makes sense to become a prize fighter if you’re gaining adulation. Just do something else otherwise. Besides that, will he even be remembered in ten years? Does anyone outside of hardcore fans know who he is? I mean sure, the acknowledge of the casual fan does not mean validity, but Usman is unknown for a reason - because he’s boring and only self loathing people enjoy watching people like that fight, because they rejoice in how bored everyone else is or something. There’s nothing you’re seeing that I’m not.

Look at Khabib - same style, different approach now the most famous fighter in the world. I’m not an Usman hater by any means, they guy is highly successful at what he does and people can’t stop him, but it’s not “dominance” it’s slow stalling point fighting, and 90% of the roster could fight like that if all they trained was strength and conditioning over technique like Marty.

Back