Usman doesn't owe the people anything

I really hope he takes him down from the start and lay on him for five rounds so people can booing and the casuals gets mad more
I wanna see Judas desperate and can't do anything
Ufc wanna hype this dude like he is a knockout artist
the guy has 28 decisions on his record and only 2 real knockouts against the worst striker in the history of the sport and chinny Till
only idiots thinks he enter his prime at 36
the guy was always a good fighter but he isn't a champ material
I really hope no one pay for this card so Dana can stop with this nonsense

Well aren't you just a bundle of joy.

It is up to Masvidal to keep the fight standing, blame him if he gets laid on for 25 minutes for not being good enough.

I really hope he takes him down from the start and lay on him for five rounds so people can booing and the casuals gets mad more
the guy has 28 decisions on his record and only 2 real knockouts against the worst striker in the history of the sport and chinny Till

No, he doesn't owe anyone anything. And the fans don't owe him anything. If he keeps putting up boring fights, he'll be remembered as such, and he'll continue to be one of the shittiest MMA Belt holder PPV draws of all time. With all his God given talents, and his reaping the rewards of his hard work, he sure is angry and unhappy as hell.

He owes himself and a boring lay and pray decision may end up getting him fight night or abc card slots for his next title defense

How can you say someone isn't champion material, while they are the champion?

Why you English no good?

Why you hating so much this Jorge guy?

Tell us how you really feel about Masvidal @killer spider ?
You seem particularly incensed by masvidal getting hyped up by the fans and by UFC.

You're hoping for 5 rounds of lay and pray? Us shitty casuals just want to see a good fight. I know we're awful fans.........
No you don't, you want an exciting fight, not a good one. A good one denotes skill level, something you're unappreciative of. Meanwhile, you can watch an exciting fight in a parking lot. That's what makes someone a casual

50-44 Usman
78637a0a20523ebcbc6f3bea9f5d59eb.gif

No you don't, you want an exciting fight, not a good one. A good one denotes skill level, something you're unappreciative of. Meanwhile, you can watch an exciting fight in a parking lot. That's what makes someone a casual
Stupid response. Congrats I guess.

It is up to Masvidal to keep the fight standing, blame him if he gets laid on for 25 minutes for not being good enough.

It's up to Mas to keep it standing if he wants it that way. It's up to Usman to keep the fight interesting and busy if he gets it down. I think MMA fans should never apologize for a fighter trying to grapple and never excuse a fighter for trying to lay and pray.

Back