Media Usman and Jorge get into verbal confrontation.

Decent counter ... but I think it can be explained. Because those guys were making it super personal, like extremely personal.

Jorge just talking light snack. I don't think its comparable ... yet.
He knew he would get 3 pieced

What, like Jorge did when he attack Edwards in London? Stfu
Masvidal was not convicted of a violent crime. Plus, Jorge sucker punched Edwards, and Edwards had the mentality to not get the criminal justice system involved, unlike the racist rat.

Why is Masvidal even walking up to Usman, if he is not ready to "do something?" LOL

I did not care for this fight, now I do.

Props if this was stage! :)

Guys usman is the king daddy shit no one wants that smoke. He’s gonna wipe everyone out and move up.
Do Conor vs Jorge on the same
Card as tony and khabib.

Conor ran up on Khabib twice. Shut the fuck up

Wtf you talking about lol

All he does here is look like he's pissing himself, khabib is there on his own and conor has the mighty coach kav to back him up

You mean the time Conor and 30 of his mates threw stuff at a bus with women and manlets in it? Lollllll pussy

Wtf you talking about lol

All he does here is look like he's pissing himself, khabib is there on his own and conor has the mighty coach kav to back him up

You mean the time Conor and 30 of his mates threw stuff at a bus with women and manlets in it? Lollllll pussy
Conor happen to be with his coach when Khabib walked up. Conor isn’t scared of shit,

Yeah such a pussy begging Khabib to get off the bus.

Plus he actually fought him in a cage lmao

Acting like Conor is scared of Khabib is cringe, we both know and everyone knows that isn’t true

Both of you suck and literally make Sherdog a worse place. Go..away.

Conor happen to be with his coach when Khabib walked up. Conor isn’t scared of shit,

Yeah such a pussy begging Khabib to get off the bus.

Plus he actually fought him in a cage lmao

Acting like Conor is scared of Khabib is cringe, we both know and everyone knows that isn’t true

Nah he is terrified of him, he fled the weight class

Tapped to a neck crank, like some 1998 shit

We'd all fight khabib for 30 million, big brave conor eh

He’s begging for the rematch. So scared

begging for another big payday

soon as it got difficult he tapped out from fear eh

conor became an alcoholic because he couldnt handle the khabib fight, had to hide from it in a stupour. couldnt even do the press conference sober and then when they met in the octagon he couldnt look him in the eye. tapped out of fear then called out frankie edgar the 135-er

nothing says brave like sucker punching an old man, couldnt even give that old guy a fair fight

all his losses are from him quitting, he quit against floyd too. he wasn't knocked out or unconscious, he just didnt have the backbone to stand up straight anymore, just like he doesnt have the backbone to be faithful to his woman

you can tell just by looking at him, can't you. spineless and fake

2_Screen-Shot-2019-0h8-22-at-232848.jpg

Nothing worse than a guy telling “Do something” continuously when he knows the other guy can’t/won’t

I am 1000% certain that this was a work.
I really don’t think so, I swear I’ve seen teenagers do a better job acting like they are trying to fight eachother (To scare everyone around them) when they’re really messing around for laughs
This was too low quality to be a work

Back