Media Usman and Jorge get into verbal confrontation.

'Do something' is such a weird hollow threat. Like what are you even asking for? Please hit me first so I can claim self-defence? Be the guy to move first because I don't know what to do? If you wanted to fight the guy you would go up and force the exchange not stand back and ask him to come to you.

Masvidal at least said Usman has a cast on so didn't want to take advantage (and probably risk an injury to Usman's hand halting their title fight) but Usman looked pretty weak here. Being loud and repeating the same thing over and over isn't tough, it comes across as a whining playground bully.

MasviGOAT don't want go to jail... He is a smart guy.

The man from Del monte, he say........ "Do Sumtin"

295D319300000578-3111690-image-a-18_1433460991869.jpg

This is just cringy. Is anyone buying into it ?

Man this fight would have taken place right there if not for the cast. Really wish Usman wasn't 30% and we woulda seen some shit.

Leave it for the cage. This WWE bullshit is just comical and not in the good way.

UPS handtruck through a window, in the buildings offloading cargo area is definitely Vince McMahon 101.

However, if the beef is real and doesn’t get into the criminal realm, I don’t mind it.......Think Ali-Frazier, Hagler-Hearns, Tyson-Lewis, Shammy-Frye, Wandy-Anyone.

Regardless whether it’s motives are for personal $$$$, it peaks my interest when I know real bad blood exists.
I like it even better when 2 can go from intense hate, to a respectful, truthful, thanks for the battle shake/hug...... No hard feelings.

The sad truth is real life beefs actually look pretty stupid. It’s a lot better when it’s done Floyd/Mayweather style... talking shit but don’t really have a problem with each other. This is like two high schoolers meeting up in the playground.

UPS handtruck through a window, in the buildings offloading cargo area is definitely Vince McMahon 101.

However, if the beef is real and doesn’t get into the criminal realm, I don’t mind it.......Think Ali-Frazier, Hagler-Hearns, Tyson-Lewis, Shammy-Frye, Wandy-Anyone.

Regardless whether it’s motives are for personal $$$$, it peaks my interest when I know real bad blood exists.
I like it even better when 2 can go from intense hate, to a respectful, truthful, thanks for the battle shake/hug...... No hard feelings.

Eh, I can sort of get behind this. I like two good pro sportsmen leaving it all in the cage, but I'm not naive enough to think that genuine beef doesn't sometimes develop in combat sports. That's been the case since long before In rare occasions it enhances my viewing experience, though it's not my preference.

I'd absolutely agree that it's preferable to handtruck-tossing and Eagle-diving, however.

Gr8 b8 m8s

Kamaru via snoozefest wrestlefuck decision

" BAH! "

<KingstonFrown>

just let usman 50-45 this dork already so he can fuck off.

Back