Media Usman and Jorge get into verbal confrontation.

Masvidal knows shit ain't sweet with Usman.
They fighting next confirmed.
Connie probably gonna pick out little Frankie next or something.

Conor probably saying thank God, now checking who's on a losing streak list.

The difference between these 2 and Mcgregor is Mcgregor WOULD do something

I'm pretty sure Masvidal would actually do something because he has. He threw punches at Leon Edwards backstage at a conference or something.

Usman would kill Journeyman Jorge in a street fight

Big difference between getting picked up and slammed on padded canvas vs a hard surface
Elbows to the back of the head during a takedown also have to be considered. You can also grab things to help you stand up or maintain balance.

The difference between these 2 and Mcgregor is Mcgregor WOULD do something

You mean like this?

Conor-McGregor-v-Jose-Aldo-crowd-v3-750.jpg

That's all this encounter was basically. Obviously Masvidal is more likely to actually throw strikes, just look at Leon Edwards or his street fighting background.

"Do sumtin" x20. Jorge will do something though unlike most...unless yer prepared like Uncle Chael

If sucker punching then ducking a call-out is "doing something" then sure?

You mean like this?

Conor-McGregor-v-Jose-Aldo-crowd-v3-750.jpg

That's all this encounter was basically. Obviously Masvidal is more likely to actually throw strikes, just look at Leon Edwards or his street fighting background.

Masvidal either sucker punches or barks like he did against Bisping and Usman

I'm pretty sure Masvidal would actually do something because he has. He threw punches at Leon Edwards backstage at a conference or something.

Sucker punch followed by ducking in the octagon where security isnt around to interfere

Why am I not surprised Masvidal didn’t try and cheap shot him? Guess he only targets weak opponents with that bitch shit.

Usman's about to get 3-pieced soon if he keeps acting like that. <45>

almost didnt recognise jorge without conors dress on

Why am I not surprised Masvidal didn’t try and cheap shot him? Guess he only targets weak opponents with that bitch shit.

I guarantee that if Masvidal ran up and knocked him out you would be talking about how he is a bitch for attacking Usman with a cast on.

SecretLifeOfOwls_22_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgZ8XJcuE7Nj96CuD2rvGvQZO8B9HWmrBwwvkNm0OPhg.jpg

"do something"

LOL

Usman is so rustled in that clip.... but he wants masvidal do start the shit.

If he is so mad, why doesnt HE do something?

Instead of acting like someone is holding him back. He loves doing this shit. He did the same thing when he was on air with colby.... Started taking off his jacket and when he noticed the security guys didnt bite his cue he started pretending he was stuck in it until someone came and held him back.

<{MingNope}>

History has a way of repeating itself, this is the last guy who had pre-fight verbal exchanges with Usman

138_Kamaru_Usman_x_Colby_Covington.0.jpg

Back