Media Usman and Jorge get into verbal confrontation.

Leave it for the cage. This WWE bullshit is just comical and not in the good way.

"Do sumtin" x20. Jorge will do something though unlike most...unless yer prepared like Uncle Chael

Usman would kill Journeyman Jorge in a street fight

Big difference between getting picked up and slammed on padded canvas vs a hard surface
You ain't gonna wrestle shit in a street fight mate.

Masvidal knows he can't walk up on Usman like he did Leon Edwards, try to serve Usman a 3 piece, you gonna get full change back...

Masvidal knows shit ain't sweet with Usman.
They fighting next confirmed.
Connie probably gonna pick out little Frankie next or something.

Lol some basic "hold me back bro" shit

Neither guy was going to do anything. Wolf tickets.

Leave it for the cage. This WWE bullshit is just comical and not in the good way.
yeah, why can't the just emulate the greats of yesteryear like ali and stay quiet. instead they all wwe......

Usman is shook. He never acted this way with any other opponents. You can tell from the quiver in his voice, he isn't calm or collective like he usually is. This makes me think Jorge was right about Usman's coaches telling Usman Jorge is a beast and shouldn't be taken lightly. He knows this isn't an easy fight and he can end up knocked out cold. Usman will be cock sniffing in the first minute of the fight. Hope Jorge gives him the knee.

what the fuck are these two jabronis doing media at super bowl week for

anyone who cares enough about the super bowl to pay attention to this doesn't give a shit about either one of these guys

God damm it Fakenewsman is so annoying and unlikeable

SecretLifeOfOwls_22_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgZ8XJcuE7Nj96CuD2rvGvQZO8B9HWmrBwwvkNm0OPhg.jpg

"do something"

LOL

Usman is so rustled in that clip.... but he wants masvidal do start the shit.
If he is so mad, why doesnt HE do something? Instead of acting like someone is holding him back.

He loves doing this shit. He did the same thing when he was on air with colby.... Started taking off his jacket and when he noticed the security guys didnt bite his cue he started pretending he was stuck in it until someone came and held him back.

<{MingNope}>

the-bird-0103.gif

Last edited:
Usman is shook. He never acted this way with any other opponents. You can tell from the quiver in his voice, he isn't calm or collective like he usually is. This makes me think Jorge was right about Usman's coaches telling Usman Jorge is a beast and shouldn't be taken lightly. He knows this isn't an easy fight and he can end up knocked out cold. Usman will be cock sniffing in the first minute of the fight. Hope Jorge gives him the knee.

Stop it.
Usman will dominate .500 Jorge. Don't believe the hype.

I've enjoyed Jorges run but he's going to get bodied and probably embarrassed and I don't think he's going to mentally handle it well. Jorge is a very, very good fighter but he's a step below the elite and he doesn't match up well with a guy like Usman

Back