USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All changes done.

You know what's the best part of Batman movie/series.. this:

batman-interrogates-joker-fight-o.gif

You had to say shit about Cain eh.. picking on Chris and Wboy (that one the fight by the way) wasn't enough...

I will take great joy in removing that SMUG JOKER from your avatar space and replace it with something more fitting!

My day will come...

tumblr_m5epub9Vve1qff92vo6_250.gif
Ha, nice...you let me know when you're ready to lose again, I'm always ready to whoop you again ;)

Tyron Woodley (C) vs Stephen Thompson
@thatKid vs @DS7
@Glove vs @Skirm
@JohnWick vs @MMAth Problem
@paynebringer vs @209NickDiaz
@AusMMAfan vs @TGArthur
@IBeLurkin vs @One MMA Fan 209-210
@TheBulletwithWings vs @One MMA Fan 210-211
@phantomlord vs @Davemeddlehed
@liddellfan90 vs @IBeLurkin
@FedorGOAT Vs @FrontNakedChoke

Alistair Overeem vs Mark Hunt
@TheRuthlessOne vs @myjohnson9 (C)
@Abazzdeboom vs @Gabe
@SalvadorAllende vs @Zefram Cochrane

You guys need new AV kits etc etc... All of you who bet on Woodley or Overeem need to give the loser a new AV kit or no more bets for you!!!

I am also waiting on @JohnWick

Still waiting for the "winner" to make me one. Should add the winners to the welch list if they don't make an attempt

Hey mate. I don't think you actually agreed to anything but if you insist Just copy my sig, location, av etc. We can be brothers =)

The longer you wait to add it, the longer you'll wear the kit. I'm not solving your problems for you. Google sizing down the pic you absolute moron of a human.

Wow, man. Why are you being such a dick about this? I tried using the picture and sherdog says it's too large. I already explained to you I don't know how to resize it, and instead of offering any kind of help you've chosen to be a massive shitlord.

@Jermei Can we get some help here? Sherdog doesn't allow files that large to be used as avatars, and I don't know how to scale the thing down.

Ill be sure squeeze all the guys in don't you worry.

Lol. This runs until the next event, or the next numbered event? Of course I'll add four days to whichever it is to make up for the technical difficulties.

Hey mate. I don't think you actually agreed to anything but if you insist Just copy my sig, location, av etc. We can be brothers =)
We are now officially brothers :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back