USFC7 - UFC 209 Woodley vs. Thompson II : AV BET MEGA THREAD: @TheRuthlessOne And New

Are you interested in hosting USFC8 as TS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did MJ not accept a bet when USFC rules force you to defend & he decided to place his bet on Mark Hunt?

Are you saying no bet between you and
@myjohnson9 was made?

I believe (CMIIW) Codpiece is saying Jermei wasn't able to get you worms to bet between yourselves. Which we all already knew.

Stop with the victim mentality :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry

I asked Ruthless:

https://media.giphy.com/media/:eek::eek::eek:o0wtsii5HO/source.gif

You're a welcher, MJ.

We get it.

Let's move on already.

How did MJ not accept a bet when USFC rules force you to defend & he decided to place his bet on Mark Hunt?

@myjohnson9 was made?

I believe (CMIIW) Codpiece is saying Jermei wasn't able to get you worms to bet between yourselves. Which we all already knew.

Stop with the victim mentality :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry

I asked Ruthless:

You're a welcher, MJ.

We get it.

Let's move on already.
And if Hunt would have knocked Overeem out in the first round, I don't @myjohnson9 would have had an issue with handing out a kit to the loser.

And if Hunt would have knocked Overeem out in the first round, I don't @myjohnson9 would have had an issue with handing out a kit to the loser.
His reputation has been irreparably tarnished, he will forever be known as a fraud and a snake. Fuсk MJ.

@myjohnson9 is exclusively sponsored by: Summer's Eve Douche:
douche.jpg

The only douche for welching douchebags.

He still took the bet didn't he? And why the fuck are you talking? You shouldn't have gotten the shot in the first place.

Anyway, we had a disgrace of a champ. He'll be soon forgotten and we'll never see him fight in the USFC again, so let's all move forward and enjoy USFC 8.
Hahaha, settle down princess. It's an internet forum. I was in the right place at the right time for sure, but I guess since I've been around for ages and contribute regularly I got lucky.

I can still talk all I want because Khabib still goofed and screwed up the bet.

@myjohnson9 was made?

I asked Ruthless:

You're a welcher, MJ.

We get it.

Let's move on already.
@Codpiece is verifying the question you asked about what went down in the dm... no bet was agreed upon with anybody. You didn't like the answer so you made up your own story about me and him not agreeing to a bet. When reality nobody agreed on shit.

Again with @TheRuthlessOne you are picking that he would have changed his kit instead of listening to his answer which was "I wasn't sure if it was included in the title fight or not"

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

We're taking a vote but the only people voting are the ones that matter...yes or no you fucks, do I have to change my Kit?
@Jermei @TheRuthlessOne @Codpiece and since you're my friend @Pixelated can vote too

Please stick to yes or no answers and refrain from name calling

I vote no

We're taking a vote but the only people voting are the ones that matter...yes or no you fucks, do I have to change my Kit?
@Jermei @TheRuthlessOne @Codpiece and since you're my friend @Pixelated can vote too

Please stick to yes or no answers and refrain from name calling

I vote no

Yes if course you fucking 9cm Socal troll wannabe gangsta twig with no biceps.

Nope... that was my selling point that I get to remove the joker from @IBeLurkin profile.. and it didn't work out that way.

Come to think of.. I'm not really into Batman.. strange isn't it.
Alright, I'll finally put together your kit...

The av you have now works, especially learning now that you don't like Joker. That just makes you a terrible human being fyi.

For your belt title, "I wanna be like IBeLurkin"

Your location as you have it now can stay.

Sig: "Wonderboy and Weidman trained super hard together in order to prove that they're not good enough to be champs...and Cain intentionally got himself out of the Werdum fight because he knew he wouldn't win. And all of my other favorite fighters suck too..."

Enjoy bro! Looking forward to getting you down 0-3 once you're out of debt :p

@myjohnson9 was made?

It wasn't just that we couldn't work out a bet, it was a time issue. Jermei needed to make a title fight fast. I'm in a different timezone completely so we were on at different times and talking past each other.

There's no 'victim' here, and no need to get excitable.

Alright, I'll finally put together your kit...

The av you have now works, especially learning now that you don't like Joker. That just makes you a terrible human being fyi.

For your belt title, "I wanna be like IBeLurkin"

Your location as you have it now can stay.

Sig: "Wonderboy and Weidman trained super hard together in order to prove that they're not good enough to be champs...and Cain intentionally got himself out of the Werdum fight because he knew he wouldn't win. And all of my other favorite fighters suck too..."

Enjoy bro! Looking forward to getting you down 0-3 once you're out of debt :p

All changes done.

You know what's the best part of Batman movie/series.. this:

batman-interrogates-joker-fight-o.gif

You had to say shit about Cain eh.. picking on Chris and Wboy (that won the fight by the way) wasn't enough...

I will take great joy in removing that SMUG JOKER from your avatar space and replace it with something more fitting!

My day will come...

tumblr_m5epub9Vve1qff92vo6_250.gif

Last edited:
Back