USFC1 - Diaz / McGregor II AV Betting MEGA THREAD

Will you be betting you AV/Kit on UFC 203? FYI: All fights will be available.

• Total voters
Who are you? I just see a Conor nut gobbler who's AV I want

How about you learn the meaning of the word "whose" and get a few months under your belt and be off dubs before you challenge the Sherdog GOAT. LITERALLY, never heard of you. Fuck out of here.

How about you learn the meaning of the word "whose" and get a few months under your belt and be off dubs before you challenge the Sherdog GOAT. LITERALLY, never heard of you. Fuck out of here.

LoL at 2012 join date claiming to be a sherdog goat.

Just LoL.

If TS accepts with someone else, I'll bet with another poster. We can double the ante as well, go AV and Sig bet. Any takers?

Let's dance mutherfucker. AV and Location bet, you know where you'll be... I'll provide the exact text after Nate gets his hand raised.

Let's dance mutherfucker. AV and Location bet, you know where you'll be... I'll provide the exact text after Nate gets his hand raised.
You wanna throw a fight kit bet on top of all that? Really sweeten the deal?

I like both gifs, don't see how I could go wrong. lol

Purchase the winner's shit k- err fight kit and post a picture wearing it.

I'd have to think about that one. I shouldn't be buying actual fight kits if I lose and I'm not sure you would if I win. Let's just keep it simple... how about a sherbro fight kit: AV, Sig, Location & Belt

If anyone wants to sig/av bet me i'm down. I got Conor

Just to ban one of these annoying fuckheads, I may account bet. Considering it anyway.
I really like Conor and I think he is going to win. I don't want to bet you though, you're really cool and if I lose then I'm banned but if I win....I just don't want to stay on the 'Dog without you around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back