USFC1 - Diaz / McGregor II AV Betting MEGA THREAD

Will you be betting you AV/Kit on UFC 203? FYI: All fights will be available.

• Total voters
It's more so that I wouldn't be posting anymore if I lost, not the account itself. I've been lurking sherdog long before any of you registered, not that it matters at all.
It seems a lot like you lost an account bet, and just started another account and just how long is "long before any of us"?

Any Conor fans wanna sig/title bet for a month?

Maybe not permabans, but maybe a few weeks/months. I think that's doable. The user gets to come back.

Mcgregor is gonna win and you're all gonna look goofy with stupid conor AVs and sigs, just saying

I liked @Jackonfire too much, and I would have killed off a future Mod. ;)

3v3ryth1ng was a good poster too. I think that's also why they ban account bets, he's probably still here but nobody knows who he is. 3v3ryth1ng, where you at!!!

3v3ryth1ng was a good poster too. I think that's also why they ban account bets, he's probably still here but nobody knows who he is. 3v3ryth1ng, where you at!!!
He was a Conor hater to the fullest. I did what had to be done.

ETWl6Fl.gif

conor takes it and drops the FW title for an undeserved title shot. Stylistically Diaz should be an easy matchup. But he's going to get rolled by the grapplers at the top of the LW division.

If TS accepts with someone else, I'll bet with another poster. We can double the ante as well, go AV and Sig bet. Any takers?

I got Diaz, come at me jabronis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back