• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

@myjohnson9 @Korolla is this official? To complete the poster I'm gonna need several things from you guys:

1. Your coat of arms, repping where you're from. I used 2 random ones as placeholder, see upper left/right.
2. Your current USFC W/L record, with 3rd party confirmation.
3. Your avatars for the event, which goes below the fighters you're repping. By default I'll use forum AVs, but if you want to use something else then link me the pic. Also, since neither are the champ, should I remove the USFC belts or keep for both?
4. 3 taglines each.

0aLfDEO.jpg

Now that's a quality poster<mma4>

Red goof @myjohnson9 should do what's best for business, strip the champion and make this a title fight.

@myjohnson9 @Korolla is this official? To complete the poster I'm gonna need several things from you guys:

1. Your coat of arms, repping where you're from. I used 2 random ones as placeholder, see upper left/right.
2. Your current USFC W/L record, with 3rd party confirmation.
3. Your avatars for the event, which goes below the fighters you're repping. By default I'll use forum AVs, but if you want to use something else then link me the pic. Also, since neither are the champ, should I remove the USFC belts or keep for both?
4. 3 taglines each.

0aLfDEO.jpg

5-2 record ( or some shit)
RETURN OF THE GOAT
Jermei's bitch
Fuck Chram

Use the AV I have now

Respect.

Finally a Khabib fan with balls.

I had to call out three guys who talked shit in threads then wouldn’t put their av behind their words.

Send me a pm if your boy wins (lol) with new av and I’ll do same to you when Conor decimates Khaboob

@myjohnson9 can you edit your OP? Finally got a matchup

What the fuck is this shit? I already got a bet so I am defending. Also @LouisBolanos you'll have to change your poster since @Übermacht has a losing record, he's already like 2-7 or something like that against me.
I've also never denied anyone for a titleshot, if I'm not mistaken I told @myjohnson9 he could pick whoever he wanted as a title challenger.

Back