• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

@myjohnson9

I got Khabib. Gimme somebody!

tenor.gif

Dude... I got matched with a Whitebelt?

* Tag @myjohnson9 in this thread and he'll try to match you up with an equal member. Typically based on Join Date, Post-Count & Likes. Or find someone yourself and let me know.

With all due respect to @SquamtaOrthoptera2 we are not even close in terms of Join Date, Post-Count & Likes.

I demand a refund!

Main event:
DON KOROLLA versus @Übernoob

Promo.png

You all suck.

The stakes are the same for betting on Conor or Khabib? How does that make sense?

@TeTe boss any chance you can sticky this one? Because it’s the official av/sig bet thread and shit is about to get real soon.

I'm willing to bet on Khabib, Tony, or baby Pettis.

I'm on a losing streak so your chances are probably good lol
K bro i got conor lets make it official? Full kit bet for 30 days? Im 3-0 in usfc full bet kits btw. Hey @myjohnson9 we just saved your entire card.

Of course. All German main event in a full kit + name change + pink name bet. Nobody cares about that paper belt champ @hardcoreBE

@Übermacht vs. @Karnage is what people want to see.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Somebody should put you back into Platinum slavery, boi.

@myjohnson9 @Korolla is this official? To complete the poster I'm gonna need several things from you guys:

1. Your coat of arms, repping where you're from. I used 2 random ones as placeholder, see upper left/right.
2. Your current USFC W/L record, with 3rd party confirmation.
3. Your avatars for the event, which goes below the fighters you're repping. By default I'll use forum AVs, but if you want to use something else then link me the pic. Also, since neither are the champ, should I remove the USFC belts or keep for both?
4. 3 taglines each.

0aLfDEO.jpg

Back