USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

Picking

hqdefault.jpg

33594BAE00000578-0-image-a-7_1461122107637.jpg

I always pick the fighters I like the most over the ones that are favorite and I gotta be honest this one feels a bit iffy but I'm sticking to my guns so DC and Whittaker for me. Not gonna bet on Nunes and Valentina cuz I don't care about them and Lawler - Cerrone looks too easy of a bet.

Dammit I missed the top 10 by a few points. *sadface

@Karnage @FedorGOAT @SalvadorAllende you all lost to @Jermei last event, since he's being a little bitch here's your new AV

452733.jpg

The rest of you need to give out kits or your points for the event will be subtracted!

@JohnWick give @Kirin his kit

@Abazzdeboom give @bootsy his kit

@PlatinumAmerican give @Imanari man his kit

@jrock920 give @Mondo Freaks his kit

@Huligani give @Clippy his kit

@ChucksGlassJaw give @IBeLurkin his kit

Don't lose your points, tag your opponent with a kit in this thread
Habe schon einen neuen AV... @hardcoreBE

im going tyron over maia

im rooting DC, but what kinda fool bets against Jones?

So what happens now?
You and I need to find a fight on 213. Our bouts for UFC 214 still stand and whoever has the title will headline the card. So @Son Peyote will still get his title shot if you beat me at 213

Last edited:
Picking

hqdefault.jpg

33594BAE00000578-0-image-a-7_1461122107637.jpg

I always pick the fighters I like the most over the ones that are favorite and I gotta be honest this one feels a bit iffy but I'm sticking to my guns so DC and Whittaker for me. Not gonna bet on Nunes and Valentina cuz I don't care about them and Lawler - Cerrone looks too easy of a bet.

Dammit I missed the top 10 by a few points. *sadface
DC is a fat crybaby who already got sonned by Jones once and will again.

Full kit and T-shirt bet me bitch

DC is a fat crybaby who already got sonned by Jones once and will again.

Full kit and T-shirt bet me bitch
DC you idiot you're just complaining left and right, can't you just use steroids, do coke and go crash into some old lady. That'll show them doubters. I see what you mean.

I can't do t-shirt bets, I'm poor like that. And they don't have my size anyway. Can't take you up on that one.

DC you idiot you're just complaining left and right, can't you just use steroids, do coke and go crash into some old lady. That'll show them doubters. I see what you mean.

I can't do t-shirt bets, I'm poor like that. And they don't have my size anyway. Can't take you up on that one.
<{poor?}>
If you take me up on the full kit bet, me backing GOAT Jones vs your fatass crybaby DC, I'll ship you a shirt of my choice for you to shamefully take a pic in and post ITT.

If by some fluke DC gets his hand raised, you can pick out a $30 or less shirt for me and make my kit.

Bet?

...you'd have to be a real bitch to duck this sweetheart deal...

<{poor?}>
If you take me up on the full kit bet, me backing GOAT Jones vs your fatass crybaby DC, I'll ship you a shirt of my choice for you to shamefully take a pic in and post ITT.

If by some fluke DC gets his hand raised, you can pick out a $30 or less shirt for me and make my kit.

Bet?

...you'd have to be a real bitch to duck this sweetheart deal...
I'm not a bitch, I'm literally poor at the moment. That wasn't a cop out. haha
I'd love to t-shirt bet but times are hard.

I'm not a bitch, I'm literally poor at the moment. That wasn't a cop out. haha
I'd love to t-shirt bet but times are hard.
I'm just giving you shit, I understand, I've been there.

But I'm serious about the terms. I just want a fun bet. You down
?

I'm just giving you shit, I understand, I've been there.

But I'm serious about the terms. I just want a fun bet. You down
?
I don't know it feels totally cheap on my part and doesn't sit right, there wouldn't be any satisfaction and I'd feel bad after.
I'll bet you sometime in future and we'll do it legit, untill then you have to find someone else to satisfy your t-shirt fetish.

Thanks for the offer though.

Back